Demarcus's Ongoing Yoda Guide

Already have, it blocks every glitched string against Yoda, just Tap G.
Again, I know how to get around it, don't attempt to correct me about what I know.

vids or it didn't happen. I seriously find it hard to believe you can block out of 66BB in a real battle. Yeah, some strings like Raph's 1BB are easy for Yoda to block out of, but I just can't get a hold of the JF timing of blocking out of 66BB.

vids or it didn't happen. I seriously find it hard to believe you can block out of 66BB. Yeah, some strings like Raph's 1BB are easy for Yoda to block out of, but I just can't get a hold of the JF timing of blocking out of 66BB.

How about you have some sense of superiority since you started playing offline?
Just test it, I'm not wasting my time on something that can be done in 2 minutes without wasting my computer space nor taking a hour to record and upload on youtube.

Also I really don't care if you believe it or not. I know you can, I've tested it I know it can be done.

How about you have some sense of superiority since you started playing offline?
Just test it, I'm not wasting my time on something that can be done in 2 minutes without wasting my computer space nor taking a hour to record and upload on youtube.

Also I really don't care if you believe it or not. I know you can, I've tested it I know it can be done.

I did test it at least 50 times, Yoda can't get out of it.

btw, I'm talking specifically about Zas 66BB.

I've blocked 66BB in a fight, it's a bit hard, because Zas can delay the second hit, but it's possible. Just tap 2G the moment the second hit is supposed to connect. It can be hard to do online, but offline it's not that bad, especially for moves that can't be delayed.

Tested some more, it is possible, probably one of the hardest ones to block out of imo. I know I wouldn't be able to pull it off consistently in a real match, but then again, I don't claim to be top Yoda player so it doesn't really matter.

Tested some more, it is possible, probably one of the hardest ones to block out of imo. I know I wouldn't be able to pull it off consistently in a real match, but then again, I don't claim to be top Yoda player so it doesn't really matter.

Like I said, I know when I'm right

Yoda has a couple frame traps, not sure if these count but 22*88A on grd leaves YRC 6B+K at i6 on grd, 66B on grd leaves YRC 6B+K at i9, and 22*88B leaves YRC 6B+K at i13 on grd (which is good against slower characters), so they are the best ways to enter Force on grd. really... And don't you mean 3A is +4 on hit and -8 on grd??? Also when executing 3A, Highs that normally whiff will hit Yoda, wierd, 2A is like 3A but doesn't have that property...

Dagoba Roll KKB gets him his force back fastest... Just thought it should be mentioned again... Good to hear someone has the bawlsh to pick up Yoda, FINALLY!!!

Back