Question about Voldo, Attack Wheel of Madness

EisbaerXXL

[01] Neophyte
Is there information about the attack, why it was removed from the game and the command list? I played the game for release, I am 100% sure that there was this attack. Why did the developers remove it, was the attack too strong and unfair in the online game? Would be very nice if someone can explain this and knows whether the developers have commented on it or what is known from the patch notes. It will probably not come back into the game, or how can you explain that? Can you write to the developers and ask for information?

Is there information about the attack, why it was removed from the game and the command list? I played the game for release, I am 100% sure that there was this attack. Why did the developers remove it, was the attack too strong and unfair in the online game? Would be very nice if someone can explain this and knows whether the developers have commented on it or what is known from the patch notes. It will probably not come back into the game, or how can you explain that? Can you write to the developers and ask for information?
Judging from this video it seems like this “Wheel of Madness” move was never implemented into the game at all.

Unless you’re mistakenly referring to the previous game where it was his Critical Edge. As shown here (happens at 0:28 of the video).

The attack was safe in the game at the beginning of the October 2018 release and was also listed in the command list under the same commands as in SCV. I played with Voldo and used this attack. You can check that if you start a version without updates from the Blue Ray, there is an attack. It was removed for some reason. So I asked if there was any information about it and if you could ask the developers for a position.

Back