AVN | The Assassin
9th
Hubbs
13th
AVN | The Apple Boom

Pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/malice215/sets/72157636992277223/

Go to NEC.

Last edited:
GGs to everyone I played! Everyone is great as always and I had a lot of fun being there with you guys! Hopefully I can see you all at the next tournament that I go to. congrats on first JJJ and great matches ZeroEffect! they were all nail biters!

GGs to everyone I played! Everyone is great as always and I had a lot of fun being there with you guys! Hopefully I can see you all at the next tournament that I go to. congrats on first JJJ and great matches ZeroEffect! they were all nail biters!

The Leixia mirrors and Grand Finals with JJJ were the best matches to watch. For the Winter Brawl thing, I'm sorry. I didn't do that thread to gloat. I did it to help the Leixia SA out because I hated seeing every thread get turned to a complainer's thread. I became a different person when overdefending Leixia. Now, I won't overdefend her with walls of text. I might come to NEC since Hyrul & ZeroEffect called me out. By the way are you going to NEC?

The Leixia mirrors and Grand Finals with JJJ were the best matches to watch. For the Winter Brawl thing, I'm sorry. I didn't do that thread to gloat. I did it to help the Leixia SA out because I hated seeing every thread get turned to a complainer's thread. I became a different person when overdefending Leixia. Now, I won't overdefend her with walls of text. I might come to NEC since Hyrul & ZeroEffect called me out. By the way are you going to NEC?

He'll be there.

Congrats to JJJ for finally getting that win.
Good job MTFighter for the hype mirrors and for coming back through losers.
And thanks to Malice for getting me a ride out.

Need to figure out why I'm still managing to choke it up. If that happens, who knows... maybe I'll be 1st next time.

EDIT: Also I believe it's ShinHiryu not Hiryo.

In all honesty, I'm glad I made the last minute decision to go to this. I never got to go to Bar Battles, so it was nice to finally check the place out. (Not sure how many more people they could pack in the game space though...) If they have another one of these with Calibur down the road, I'm definitely gonna look into it.

Welp, archive link is gone already... so there goes that
I think it going to be on their Youtube channel soon. Remember when Sixfourtyfive stream for the FR16 SCV Top 8. Stream archive disappeared, but it later uploaded on thier youtube channel.

Yes, stream archives being deleted is a problem. It'd be cool if someone could upload the main/most interesting fights on Youtube before they disappear. At least for NEC.

Yes, stream archives being deleted is a problem. It'd be cool if someone could upload the main/most interesting fights on Youtube before they disappear. At least for NEC.
For future SCV streams I grab the stream archives and upload the matches to my Youtube channel if the stream archive disappears.

Back