4 disgusting people I live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainHook

[10] Knight
I mean for fucks sake I live with 4 fat-asses over 300 lbs who claim to have a slow metabolism due to genetics, but they sit on their ass all day on a comfy leather recliner in a 68 degree AC cooled house. They literally don't do any exercise whatsoever. They don't even clean their own house. I do it for the money.

The head of the household is an alcoholic, weighs 400 lbs and takes anti-depressants. And yes, you guessed it. He claims all 3 of them are 'diseases' that he has no control over.

Since when did society legitimize the ultimate bullshit excuse to be a fat, lazy disgusting human being? (this guy literally has poo splatter stains on the walls of his bathroom, and it always smells like sweaty ass in the bathroom).

The living room has a steady stream of trash on the floor right next to the leather reclining chairs, mostly consisting of microwave diners, mcdonalds, ice cream, and candy bars.

The wife of the house constantly smells like a yeast infection. Yes, I'm dead serious. If you're a guy and you've EVER had the misfortune of being around a yeast infection, you will NEVER forget that smell.

She doesn't even have the decency to shave off the 2 inch long hairs that are growing out of her moles on her face.

The 2 daughters are equally disgusting in their own right. It's always ironic to hear their pathetic conversations about how all men are pigs (trust me girl, YOU'RE the pig), or how all pretty women are just bitches and sluts. Without going into too much detail, overall they are the biggest hypocrites I know.

Even the sound of their whiny little voices annoys me. One of the daughters in particular has this certain way of speaking and explaining that is so nauseating and hard to listen to. I find myself yawning a lot around her, or subconsciously tuning her out. Especially when she starts talking about that modern-day-pagan-hocus-pocus-candle-burning-tarot-card-reading hippie crap.

I can't really talk to anyone about it since they know everyone I know. If I talk shit about them it WILL bite me in the ass since everyone I know is a damn loudmouth. I just wanted to get this shit off my chest. I feel better now.

You chose to live there. You dug your own hole. Your ass could be sleeping on a park bench. You ungrateful shit.

If youre so unhappy...fuckin change the situation dumbfuck!! Dont come to a sc website in search of sympathy. That just makes you even more retarded. Thats what facebook is for.

You chose to live there. You dug your own hole. Your ass could be sleeping on a park bench. You ungrateful shit.

If youre so unhappy...fuckin change the situation dumbfuck!! Dont come to a sc website in search of sympathy. That just makes you even more retarded. Thats what facebook is for.
I thought it went without saying that this is a temporary solution. The bitched kicked me out no notice. You can't exactly sign a lease at the drop of a hat now can you?

Besides, this thread isn't about my divorce. I just thought I had a funny story to tell about how vile people can be.

Funny story? You sound like an ungrateful, whinning bitch TBH. Those people give you a place to put your head at night, and you bitch bout how fat they are? Thats fucked up homes. Youre ass needs to be sleeping in a gutter. Maybe then you will appreciate what even the fattest most disgusting people will do for you.

No respect having piece of shit. Are you so lonely inyour pathetic world you have to come to a video game site to vent your feelings? The future of this world scares me.

Funny story? You sound like an ungrateful, whinning bitch TBH. Those people give you a place to put your head at night, and you bitch bout how fat they are? Thats fucked up homes. Youre ass needs to be sleeping in a gutter. Maybe then you will appreciate what even the fattest most disgusting people will do for you.

No respect having piece of shit. Are you so lonely inyour pathetic world you have to come to a video game site to vent your feelings? The future of this world scares me.
I pay rent and clean their house. How is that ungrateful? They are getting the sweet end of the deal, trust me. Everyone I know knows these people too, so no, I can't really vent about it. And this thread was the first time that it's been put into words.

You're telling me you were never disgusted by anyone? Get real

And this is where I stop reading replys
And id like to refer you to your own post.

This tells me you are not a man of your word. So you and this story is complete and udder bullshit.

You pay rent and clean? But yet complain about how disgusting people ruin your life and are quick to judge them and throw out that judgement for the whole world to see?

Yea man. Youre a real piece of shit. You should stop replying now. Cause i aint been here in awhile...and i got all day.

CLOSE THREAD NOW!!

And id like to refer you to your own post.

This tells me you are not a man of your word. So you and this story is complete and udder bullshit.

You pay rent and clean? But yet complain about how disgusting people ruin your life and are quick to judge them and throw out that judgement for the whole world to see?

Yea man. Youre a real piece of shit. You should stop replying now. Cause i aint been here in awhile...and i got all day.

CLOSE THREAD NOW!!
Troll bait fail.

This isn't a complaint, but I just wanted to point out the fact that every single one of your posts contained various low blows and childish name calling, while none of my reply's had anything like it. I tried being civil with you, but it doesn't seem to matter.

You could have said something like "you know they might disgust you but try to look at the bright side, you aren't sleeping in your car". That would have been received much better.

Who's the 'piece of shit' here? You seem to think it's impossible to be both grateful and disgusted. I would never say these things to their faces, because I have a little respect.

But if you wanna be that same old faggot nerd with a huge sense of entitlement because you play video games professionally, be my guest. (see what I did there?)

Lets stop the bullshit right now. No one is forcing you to post here, or even read for that matter. Why don't you be the bigger man and walk away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back