8WayRun Fanfiction: The Writer's Block

My best story on fanfiction would be 'Calibur World' right now. People tell me that they like it but I feel like it's been slowing down and I know for sure that no one is perfect so it would be great if someone is willing to give me critiques. Here's the link. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6993935/1/bCalibur_b_bWorld_b
Beware, it's really really long. Sorry. ^^

I read the first 3 chapters so far, I genuinely laughed XD Seeing as it's not supposed to be serious or make too much sense, I have no critiques. It's supposed to make people laugh and you've succeeded in that respect imo :)

I read the first 3 chapters so far, I genuinely laughed XD Seeing as it's not supposed to be serious or make too much sense, I have no critiques. It's supposed to make people laugh and you've succeeded in that respect imo :)
Really? Thanks! <(^^<) I'm glad you find it funny. I have a weird sense of humour. But are you sure there's no grammar or spelling mistakes? Lol, I know it's not perfect. I just hope it's enjoyable for people to read.

I look forward to reading what you'll be writing fatal. ^-^ I'm more of a reader than a writer actually and I'm sure that what you write will be quite enjoyable.

lol, thank you. I haven't written in a year actually, so I feel I'm probably a bit rusty and redundant...but we'll see. Only you guys can tell.

My best story on fanfiction would be 'Calibur World' right now. People tell me that they like it but I feel like it's been slowing down and I know for sure that no one is perfect so it would be great if someone is willing to give me critiques. Here's the link. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6993935/1/bCalibur_b_bWorld_b
Beware, it's really really long. Sorry. ^^

I'm going to try to read your fanfics when I have the chance. :D

I love it fatal! I left you a review telling you why I love it so I'm not going to go into details here but I love all three of the couples. This is just a wonderfully written story. <3
I'm going to try to read your fanfics when I have the chance. :D
Thanks ecervele, that means alot of me because seriously, there's alot of read. XD Feel free to tell me if it's bad.

I love it fatal! I left you a review telling you why I love it so I'm not going to go into details here but I love all three of the couples. This is just a wonderfully written story. <3

thanks for reviewing! lol, your review was so nice to read. It urges me to start branching out into different stories, but not now. Maybe in the future, lol.

I just read your one-shot, FE, and I lovelovelove it. ♥ I also left you a review as Dechuu on there. XD

Darkwing's story is next. :D I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is.

LOL

I'm so glad I elicited emotions of happiness and giddiness from my writing. I hope to please you all again in the future.

I would be really, uh, happy and give you high marks if you, uh, put two of Ivy's quotes into your ff:

"Taste the power of my blade, you ungodly cur!"
"Loathsome Cur!"

(Yes, I know the first one is two put together but hey, that's why it's called "fiction").

17 years ago...
"What's this? A mouth-watering soul has intruded upon my domain? How I can't wait to feast upon it".​
Ivy, her face contorted with hatred and anger, stood defiantly before Nightmare, her blade writhing with the power of her anger. "At last...I have come to meet the wielder of Soul Edge, Nightmare. Of course it would be you..." she began. "Do you know why I have come?"​
"For honor? Valor? Fame? Fortune? I care not, for I have quelled the weak souls who have dared faced me...Taki, Setsuka, Hilde, Maxi, Kilik...all of these were weak and easy to put an end to! But now...you have come...Soul Edge seems to deem you powerful as it quivers in my grip..." he boomed, his deep voice ringing around the sky.​
"I have come...to destroy what has caused much sadness, anger, remorse, death...to destroy SOUL EDGE!" she shouted. "As you may know...I had to put an end to my own father because he was consumed by the power that Soul Edge gave him when he found several of the shards...this is why I must end it all!" her blade uncoiling now, ready for combat.​
"Yes! I can feel the power running through you! Your soul will provide me with a nice feast and will last me a long time after I have devoured it! RRRRARRGGHH!".​
*The Battle Starts* (I am not really good at doing battle scenes in writing, so I will let someone else who is willing to do it for me do it. But it has to be good! :) ).​
*After Battle*​
"UGGHHGHHH!" Nightmare's scream pierced the clouds and shook the heavens. He staggered back, his breath rattling. Suddenly, a bright blue light filled the dark sky and Soul Calibur appeared, apparently from nowhere.​
"Soul...Ca-Calibur?" Ivy stuttered.​
The blue crystal sword hovered over Nightmare's quivering frame, and then dropped. It sliced straight through his soul, and Soul Edge with it, destroying with a thunderous boom. A iced/crystal floor began flooding the tower's floor, spreading its way slowly towards Ivy. She stood there motionless. Then it began encasing her body, slowly making its way up her body.​
"So this is how I'm going to die...I'm just like him...I guess, it's a fitting ending...".​
Her sword suddenly sprung to life and wrapped round her body, sending pulses of heat around her body. The ice broke off almost immediately and she was free...unfortunately her sword broke as well.​
"Wh-what?" she gasped.​
She picked up a broken shard of her sword.​
"Is there...maybe something else I can do...?"​
Until 17 years in the future, we will not find out what she did from there...​
So, Soul Edge and Nightmare were destroyed for good...or were they?​
I made this :) What do you think?

17 years ago...
"What's this? A mouth-watering soul has intruded upon my domain? How I can't wait to feast upon it".​
Ivy, her face contorted with hatred and anger, stood defiantly before Nightmare, her blade writhing with the power of her anger. "At last...I have come to meet the wielder of Soul Edge, Nightmare. Of course it would be you..." she began. "Do you know why I have come?"​
"For honor? Valor? Fame? Fortune? I care not, for I have quelled the weak souls who have dared faced me...Taki, Setsuka, Hilde, Maxi, Kilik...all of these were weak and easy to put an end to! But now...you have come...Soul Edge seems to deem you powerful as it quivers in my grip..." he boomed, his deep voice ringing around the sky.​
"I have come...to destroy what has caused much sadness, anger, remorse, death...to destroy SOUL EDGE!" she shouted. "As you may know...I had to put an end to my own father because he was consumed by the power that Soul Edge gave him when he found several of the shards...this is why I must end it all!" her blade uncoiling now, ready for combat.​
"Yes! I can feel the power running through you! Your soul will provide me with a nice feast and will last me a long time after I have devoured it! RRRRARRGGHH!".​
*The Battle Starts* (I am not really good at doing battle scenes in writing, so I will let someone else who is willing to do it for me do it. But it has to be good! :) ).​
*After Battle*​
"UGGHHGHHH!" Nightmare's scream pierced the clouds and shook the heavens. He staggered back, his breath rattling. Suddenly, a bright blue light filled the dark sky and Soul Calibur appeared, apparently from nowhere.​
"Soul...Ca-Calibur?" Ivy stuttered.​
The blue crystal sword hovered over Nightmare's quivering frame, and then dropped. It sliced straight through his soul, and Soul Edge with it, destroying with a thunderous boom. A iced/crystal floor began flooding the tower's floor, spreading its way slowly towards Ivy. She stood there motionless. Then it began encasing her body, slowly making its way up her body.​
"So this is how I'm going to die...I'm just like him...I guess, it's a fitting ending...".​
Her sword suddenly sprung to life and wrapped round her body, sending pulses of heat around her body. The ice broke off almost immediately and she was free...unfortunately her sword broke as well.​
"Wh-what?" she gasped.​
She picked up a broken shard of her sword.​
"Is there...maybe something else I can do...?"​
Until 17 years in the future, we will not find out what she did from there...​
So, Soul Edge and Nightmare were destroyed for good...or were they?​
I made this :) What do you think?

I'm very surprised this forum has many hidden talents lurking around. I was very pleased with the writing. :)

Back