8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

lol , you're silly . i'm kind of close to looking like a female . i'm working on it , still . you can definitely see the improvement from the beginning pictures i've taken :p .

Nope sweetheart, you are pretty much there...when it comes to day makeup we either have it or we don't...and you have it

Well, kindred spirits amongst another.....though Pocky Yoshi is not into that. But, I believe hardworkers at something they like are very attractive. No homo.

Nope sweetheart, you are pretty much there...when it comes to day makeup we either have it or we don't...and you have it

well . thank you <3 . you are too kind ; i can say the same for you ^^ .

hope to be good enough so i can pull something off in public without people being confused/surprised one day . rather than occasions like anime conventions .

again , thank you . loving your pictures =] .

WHAAAA???? *buys plane ticket to florida and a keg* yet another innocent SOUL to corupt!
See what i did thar

You can buy me a beer if ya want, I prefer imports rather than domestic. Unless its the good domestic!

Reactions: HRD
29441_0_lg.jpg

This is the only picture I have of me that is decent at the moment. All the way back from 09 when I was still doing video game reviews.

Woo Dragon Con! This will be my first year to go (usually have a con in Texas to keep me occupied), super excited. Get Ivy done, dooooo it! Which version are you interested in?

I doubt I will have Ivy done....funds are currently hell considering I quit my job...but damnit I will be going to the con...btw, you are CUTE!!!

Back