8wayrun Player Alignment + Party Wolf Smells

And no one accused him of contributing nothing. Your point?
I can see how you think I was saying you were not contributing, should have worded that better I guess. I was actually referring to your shit talk. I think you do a lot, but you also talk a lot of shit and come at people a lot, which is why there is no big deal for you to move up to chaotic neutral over chaotic good.

I can see how you think I was saying you were not contributing, should have worded that better I guess. I was actually referring to your shit talk. I think you do a lot, but you also talk a lot of shit and come at people a lot, which is why there is no big deal for you to move up to chaotic neutral over chaotic good.

Your reasoning is flawed, so no. You are basically saying, "Alex.J is chaotic and good, but he should be chaotic neutral". If you just said yourself I am chaotic but I am also good. Hmmmmm, I wonder how I decided Chaotic Good for myself. Real head scratcher.

I'm somewhere in the neutral areas. As a tourney player, i attended mainly for the community and just to hang out. I'm a troll, but I like to have fun. and I like to keep it real. and I'm one of the founding members of the random thread. so yeah. Neutral.

I'm somewhere in the neutral areas. As a tourney player, i attended mainly for the community and just to hang out. I'm a troll, but I like to have fun. and I like to keep it real. and I'm one of the founding members of the random thread. so yeah. Neutral.

Chaotic Neutral, I remember your contributions to the Superman vs Goku thread hahaha.

The laws of the universe mean nothing! All will return to the void, as will I. The void is eternal, where all begins & all ends. If you cannot wait, then I will send you on the journey myself! FOR ETERNITY!!!

I realize the hypocrisy considering I already posted here but I think it's worth pointing out how legit funny and straight up nerd it is that grown ass people on here with that goofy bickering about "naw I'm chaotic good dawg not chaotic neural." Giving me a good chuckle. Like the little charts too heh

This guy's an asshole.

Back