A Challenge for the CaS Community

Challenge accepted, it was a lot of fun and here's what I came up with...

29408220.png

74538712.png

91278716.png

52257758.png

40972583.png

So what do you guys think?? This would be my interpretation of a spoiled, pretentious, sadomasochistic prince.

You know this actually a pretty awesome idea. If I may make a suggestion or two I think a challenge a week would likely be interesting to see.

Title the threads: Challenge for week of ________ (example: 2/13/12)
This way one thread is not completely cluttered by multiple different character challenges. Nothing wrong with multiple challenges in one thread but it would get cluttered and the challenges would be difficult to find.

On a different note who can actually post up challenges and should a system be created so that multiple people can offer a challenge? There is also the question of how long a challenge should remain up? I personally like the idea of weekly challenges so that people get a means to try new things constantly. Should there be a type of rating system that the person with the most likes is able to post up a challenge of their own? Or should it be on first come first serve basis? Should the challenges be limited to one design or can their be multiple in a week?

What do people think of monthly competitions? Or how we would we go about doing a monthly competition. who would we need to speak to? Do we want legitimate competitions with prizes or do we just want to reward of having people's appreciation? How would people decide which is best (most likes)? and etc...

I kinda wanna see idea of challenges kick off and figuring out how to organize this might be the best first step.

My hat's off to you and your works, friends.

@Gatsu: Nice color scheme. Just as bisexual as I imagined. I'd be scared to trust my future children with him.
@FockerReese: Interesting concept. He's the spitting image of the "king" chess piece. Hmm...perhaps we should do a chess themed contest. More on that later.
@chobek: Fashionable, yet realistic. Well done. It could have been more "psycho" in my humble opinion.

Next profile will be up shortly on separate thread. "CaS Challenge P2: Steampunk!"

Well...here is my take on it. My dude is more on the feminine side. I tend to do that with my guy characters. lol anywho...
OH! he seems to have a thing for fur and bows. lol It's a sign of elegance for him. He also seems to wear make up around his eyes to cover the scars that are there.
SOULCALIBUR_7.png

SOULCALIBUR_6.png

I did expected him to be less prissy and more crazy, but it's a great bishounen concept. I'm definitely gonna try that look myself (for my CaS's, not me personally, just to clarify. Cross dressing's only a one time deal for me.) We would love to see your work in the "CaS Challenge P2: Steampunk!" thread that was posted yesterday too.

Back