Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Brucege

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Le_Bello

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, so many great people leaving 8WR lately.

Pocky, we've already talked extensively on PMs about this and you know my thoughts on the matter and that I fully support you no matter what. Not much to say that han't already been said, you will be remembered fondly by all of us.
Le_Bello or Brucege. Sure as hell not Norik. He sucks
:(

Also, I'm surprised that @VILARCANE , @Quinion , and @ThePascuzzi haven't been mentioned yet, there's tons of capable people on these boards.

Let me get this out there. If one isn't willing to play well with others, he's not somebody I want as mod.

Yes there's jerks, but you gotta be able to take it. There's also understanding that there's lines that can't be crossed.

I'll make my decision on Wednesday.

Damn, so many great people leaving 8WR lately.

Pocky, we've already talked extensively on PMs about this and you know my thoughts on the matter and that I fully support you no matter what. Not much to say that han't already been said, you will be remembered fondly by all of us.

:(

Also, I'm surprised that @VILARCANE , @Quinion , and @ThePascuzzi haven't been mentioned yet, there's tons of capable people on these boards.
Old favorites like @HolyCarp's come back. Periodic reappearances of @Quinion, @VILARCANE, and @Gatsu. Rising talents like @Ramus, @TiraRules, and @FreeMeal contribute sporadically. @orangeislands31's also watching us from somewhere over the rainbow. Still waiting for @Le_Bello to make his PS3 debut. And of course you have old farts like yours truly to hold down the fort.

Those highly capable people you mentioned above are definitely suited for the job, but we don't really see them around much nowadays. It's always a pleasant surprise to hear from them once in a while though.

P.S. It seems the people have spoken in regards to the mod election. Waitin' on @Pocky-Yoshi for the final decision, but I have great hopes for the CaS forum no matter the result.

Last edited:
Le Bello : Yes, we CAS !

ps : i voted for you, but still waiting on the wire tranfer to my swiss account, this is outrageous... !!!
(...talking about the 0,000000000000000000000000000000001 Million squids you promised, i ain't got a mortgage to pay, no i ain't, really, so just keep your dirty money already, k ?)

Le Bello : Yes, we CAS !

ps : i voted for you, but still waiting on the wire tranfer to my swiss account, this is outrageous... !!!
(...talking about the 0,000000000000000000000000000000001 Million squids you promised, i ain't got a mortgage to pay, no i ain't, really, so just keep your dirty money already, k ?)

I'll send it penny by penny using carrier pigeon.

Adding StevenA to the poll due to demand and him being interested. Joke or not, I'm putting whoever on the pedestal. I don't care if you're my BFF or my worst enemy, I care that the forum is chill.

However, I will not add someone isn't known enough and/or active on 8wayrun. Common sense.

Once I see the votes, I'll put whoever wins in charge. However expect a very serious pm with me like an ex-president passing the torch to whoever wins. If the winner doesn't cut it, I will find someone else. Even if the mods use their powers to make things rigged, don't expect my full support.

Also I might consider a one time deal skype interview with Party wolf or whoever. It'll be my first and my last as I'm not changing my mind to return to 8wayrun. In this interview, I'll answer anything from gossip to preferences.

This is not actually serious, you know April Fools was three weeks ago, right?

Edit: It should be someone who is active in this part of the forum and who knows the people here quite well.
Mage my philosophy is this. There are always gonna be people who run you the wrong way. The question is how will you co-exist?

See, I may not like the trolling but there times one shouldn't be so stiff. It's fine to troll friends just to be silly, but I'm not cool with innocent people who did no wrong being trolled. Now idiots that dug their own grave kind of ask for it to an extent.

Doesn't mean I take pleasure in doing it though. You should know when I do things as mod, I always consider the crowd co-existing over my opinion. At times I do have times I'm worn out to the point of being vulnerable, but I take pride in making a decision and understanding there will be consequences no matter what.

This is why I'm neutral between silly things like people against Titan squad and people for them. Sure there are things I may agree and disagree with, but my decisions are what I believe in.

Sometimes to get respect, you gotta be willing to take ridicule and prove them wrong. I may not like some people but I always try to co-exist. That's what I'm looking for in a mod.

A person willing to stand after being broken and still have drive to co-exist.

Adding StevenA to the poll due to demand and him being interested. Joke or not, I'm putting whoever on the pedestal. I don't care if you're my BFF or my worst enemy, I care that the forum is chill.

However, I will not add someone isn't known enough and/or active on 8wayrun. Common sense.

Once I see the votes, I'll put whoever wins in charge. However expect a very serious pm with me like an ex-president passing the torch to whoever wins. If the winner doesn't cut it, I will find someone else. Even if the mods use their powers to make things rigged, don't expect my full support.

Also I might consider a one time deal skype interview with Party wolf or whoever. It'll be my first and my last as I'm not changing my mind to return to 8wayrun. In this interview, I'll answer anything from gossip to preferences.

based pocky

you will be missed

#FuckStevenA
bc6194c3fad202f2ab1d059676f98f48.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back