A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

I'll definitely check out your writing sometime. Your CaS thread is so huge, that every time I come back, I seem to find something new and awesome.

Well i aint really active anymore but there sure is some soul and heart and a wealth of material in this thread, so thx for the compliment mate :)

Back from holidays with a little gift...

http://www.photosnack.com/my-slideshows/details/pdx3qkck?jsalbum=1

Make sure you unmute the music using the banner at the bottom (that and go in fullscreen)
Give the slideshow some time to breathe (it is an auto slideshow) since this slideshow viewer is buggy as hell (but free :), hence some pics are stretched or shrunk, don't ask me why...

Enjoy my 100% amateurish attempt at sketchy pencil art :P
That's odd. I can't seem to access it. Maybe I'll have better luck on my PC.

I give up, when it works in the editor never works in full when using the link, ill use another editor and post it back tomorrow geez :(

I used a french slideshow maker site instead, way better actually :)
I added a lot of early sketches as well, so this is the real deal...
Full screen option available (move mouse or finger across the first pic to reveal options)
Plays automatically...
Around 9/10 minutes long in autoplay...
Tested (and approved :)

http://www.kizoa.fr/slideshow-maker/d12589162k4237955o1/sketches

Enjoy !

Last edited:
Come on, it is just a horse, don't be a foal !
:P

PS : it was my first attempt at drawing one, and i never even bothered trying before because it felt so hard to pull off and it just put me off. Technically, i did draw a second one after that (part of) for the orc chops knight's head off sketch in the slideshow.

Thanks for the comment, let us await the mighty brucege AAA review then...i doubt Le Bello will write one, because then it would end in one hell of a domestic dispute, right ? :)

Thanks...

I always thought i'd need to try and draw one of my CAS, so why not share my Old Mistu as a bonus sketch, you probably remember him as one of my most popular Mistu 3P

This one's pretty sweet too. Think you could draw that dragon embroidery on the top too? Btw stop by the new CaS grudge match thread sometime and help support Norik and Ramus in their CaS fight to the death.

This one's pretty sweet too. Think you could draw that dragon embroidery on the top too? Btw stop by the new CaS grudge match thread sometime and help support Norik and Ramus in their CaS fight to the death.

Thx but i am not satisfied with how the face turned out...was also a really quick 15 min free hand sketch on A4 (face details easier in close ups or A3 for sure) ...a propos speed of execution if you liked rough vs finished ares in the slideshow, well it took me 1h30 between both stages lol :) which is still nothing near what a pro would spend on an artwork, digital or not...guysclike Madureira can spend several days on a single PoA. That is why Darksiders games ended up being so awesome :)

Last edited:
Back