Aeon Video Thread

See reptile? You were well on your way to a perfect victory, then you had to use his CE.

THAT THING IS CUUUURRRRRSSSSSED!!!

That is right I used it that one time and I actually got punished on hit for it lol. Also lost. I wasn't sure if 4B+K, G was gonna ring out. Also was trying to get maximum damage cause this was the final round so why not. Guess it wasn't worth it.

That is right I used it that one time and I actually got punished on hit for it lol. Also lost. I wasn't sure if 4B+K, G was gonna ring out. Also was trying to get maximum damage cause this was the final round so why not. Guess it wasn't worth it.

Aeon's CE is NEVER worth it. It's a lesson we must all learn. :3

ZeroEffect, thanks for upload this video.
Anyway, my Aeon is not good enough and I suck on meter management for Aeon. I should use more 1Bbe as like Reptile.
Don't say that if I had a chance to beat Reptile or not. I was unable to touch his hair in this tourney. XD

Upload what video?

Ops... I remember I watched these video somewhere. I thought it is in Aeon's thread. lol... Actually, it is in Leixia's thread.
Anyway, thanks.
Oh those. Yeah, it's a matchup I wasn't too familiar with so I figured I'd post it in case anyone was wondering what it's like.

Reptile, I saw a lot of opportunities to make a wall combo after 1B BE, but instead you did 44K, why?
I asked him and he said it's because he prefers the consistency of 44K (which is guaranteed to work and gives good oki) over the somewhat randomness of 44BAA wallsplats.

Personally, I prefer to go for the wallsplat.

Only time I use 44BAA is during the rolling juggling combos and RO's after a counter hit.

Why it hits high I'll never know...

Back