[Alberta, Canada] We exist!

Are people in Calgary still meeting up at the U of C every Thursday?
Hi Melon (>^_^)
For sure there will be a meeting once a week! Though I'm not 100% sure if the times have changed but I'm pretty sure it didn't. It should start at 6 PM like usual and end at the usual time on Thursdays. Hussler is in charged of the club/meeting though, so he should have a more exact answer but we'll most likely stick with that arrangement.

5 is usually the one that's played but I heard SC2 HD will be available as well when it comes out. I'll double check that for you lol. Right now, we've got Hussler, me, and two other great men and that's it for SC players. So plz join! XD

Hey Melon! How are you doing?

Calgary weeklies will return in Sept (Sept 5 to be exact) and they take place in the UofC conference rooms. We usually post a map every week showing the exact location, but you can usually find the exact room by listening to the sound of nerds/fighting games xD.

When SCII HD comes out we'll prob play it in conjunction with SCV.

Oh oh, and if it comes out before Oct, it'll be added to the tourney on Sept 27, which is to commemorate the FGCC's second year (other games will be CvS2, MvC2, and "Mystery Game" 2; notice the pattern?). Hope to see ya in a few weeks! :)

Also, hit me up with your main / PSN/XBL and I'll add it to the front post! =D

I'm good! :D

I'll see if I can make it in September then, sounds like a blast. Thanks for welcoming me so warmly! Seems like a lot of fun.

I main Mitsurugi (easy + lots of damage + poke).

XBL: ShiftyEmpress3 (randomly assigned name shenanigans). I don't have Live right now but just thought I'd put it up there anyways, I might get it in the fall for SCII HD.

Back