All Purpose Hypothetical Super Soul Calibur 5 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highroller

[09] Warrior
Since many people been talking about this in many different threads recently . I thought why not have a thread devoted to this topic.

I'll start on things it would need in order

1. Balancing!
2. More moves and mix ups for all characters
3. More and new characters or styles (Zas,Talim,Yun,Mina,and maybe Amy)
4. Actually Use the inputs a+k
5. More or returning stages from previous SC games
6. Story mode with individual endings
7. Team battle
8. More CAS stuff
9. Museum mode

Now what I would like... >:)

1. Get rid of Patsuka and give the exact moveset to a new male character
2. Get rid of Oprah and give the moveset to Elysium
3. Get rid of Kilik or have his own moveset

I would like your thoughts on this topic. ^_^

The most important additions for me would definitely be:

More characters. Bringing back the oldies for sure. (Yun-Seong especially)
Everybody given more moves, including more/old stances.
Arcade endings.
Museum mode.

Other than that, more single-player modes (perhaps taking a cue from the ever expanding modes in BlazBlue, like Legion mode and stuff like that). Always found it weird that survival ain't there.

More online modes and improved speed when it comes to finding matches.

- Completed Story Mode with individual endings. As an added bonus, the former crappy story is turned into a comedy ala Broken Destiny.

- Team Battle
- Arcade Endings
- Edge Master is the sole mimic.
- Kilik has his personal moveset and Critical Edge.
- More characters added into the mix.
- Tons more CAS stuff.
- Museum Mode.
- Beating specific LS characters unlocks their costumes as 3P.

1. Get rid of Patsuka and give the exact moveset to a new male character
2. Get rid of Oprah and give the moveset to Elysium
3. Get rid of Kilik or have his own moveset
The idea of "Super SC5" is an expansion of the previous one. Taking out Alpha Patroklos and Omega Pyrrha would just alter the original story altogether. Besides, I like Omega Pyrrha more than regular Pyrrha.

The only things I would want to see for Super SC5 are:

1. Expanded story mode that includes the point where the Asian group fulfilled their tasks. They did in the original version, as proven by Xiba obtaining the Kali-Yuga, and Natsu obtaining one of Taki's weapons, but it was never shown how. Maybe some details in between SCIV and SCV too that could be included.
2. Edge Master Mode where individual endings are shown.
3. More creation options, which include past clothing, hairstyles. Voices maybe.
4. Maybe some small addition of moves, and fixes for the characters.
5. Museum Mode, which may include character profiles. Just to have a better background of the characters. Also additional information provided in the artbook that could be interesting to show here, which includes information on past characters, and their current states.
6. Team Battle, and maybe some Extra Battles.
7. If possible, two additional characters: A veteran and a new character.
8. Glitches that need to be fixed in creation mode.

Pretty much it for me. Anything else, which includes Additional features on Creation Mode, Viola and Z.W.E.I.'s background, Nightmare's identity, and anything that goes beyond Patroklos and Pyrrha "destroying" the two weapons, I would much rather see in the next installment.

-Have the game take place shortly before SCV.

-Include story on how Zwei/Viola/Sieg met, among others.

-Talim and Zas a must.

-Cassandra got sent to the Astral Chaos and got corrupted by SE. She's evil now, give her Pyrrha O's moveset.

-Pat is still in, but being trained by Sets. Alpha Pat replaced by Setsuka.

-Elysium/Kilik not in the game, Edge Master still in.

-At least one of the Koreans return.

-Bangoo.

-Guest character updated to Assassin's Creed 3.

That's all I got for now in terms of wishlist.

If I were to say what I wanted for SSCV...

- Stance A+B and SCIV 6K moves back.
- Fuse Pyrrha and Ω's movesets into one but get rid of DNS/TAS.
- More single player modes for when I want a break from online.
- Zas, Talim, and Yun-Seong back.
- The Story mode to include all characters so people don't bitch about it.
- Make Kilik an alt costume for Edgemaster.
- A+K inputs.
- Team Battle.
- CaS fixes.

Sometimes it's just fun to knowingly and willingly be a hypocrite with your own opinion. This is one of those cases for me. I've always hated how Crapcom releases the same game twelve times a year, but I would buy up a Super SCV faster than you could say "lol hypocrisy." So what I'd want...

-Finish the damn story, but with someone other than CC2 doing the writing for the remaining chapters and a better dialogue localizer. That's not what being alive means! I wanna see Edge Master and Zasalamel working to push people into keeping Night Terror from being unleashed or something like that, an epic ending. Algol's fine and all, but Night Terror is the best boss of any Soulcalibur game period.

-Give us Seung Mina, Talim, and Zasalamel. Maybe Night Terror too, I'd love to see a playable version of it be by far the most difficult character in the game play as(execution barrier of Patsuka + stances of Whifffried + as many gimmicks as Cervy/Yoshi + requiring reads as well as Hilde/Zwei) that makes Edge Master seem like a more viable main.

-More modes. Survival, team battle, and museum mode once more complete with style demos and novellas for every single object in the game.

EDIT: (in Jolly Tira's voice) More!

-Fix glitches and balance things properly. No Pattycakes double A+B, no Viola infinite, no deathtouch combos, things wouldn't just harmlessly go through Voldo's ass, no uber step around CEs, Mitsu 4B loses tracking, Raphael has options against Astaroth's 66kA+B+K, et cetera.

-The CAS wishlist stuff. Must have.

I´m just saying that the best of Soul Calibur should be back, what´s wrong with that?
Just play Patroklos and be done with it. They're both arrogant in the same way too if you're missing personality. Pat is also aggressive like Cassandra. Enjoy.

Just play Patroklos and be done with it. They're both arrogant in the same way too if you're missing personality. Pat is also aggressive like Cassandra. Enjoy.

Um... No, because basically one is a guy and the other a woman. I don´t play with men, don´t like it.

Also, they´re very different both in personality and gameplay.

Siegfried is already in the game.

So?

Um... No, because basically one is a guy and the other a woman. I don´t play with men, don´t like it.
That's so petty...
Also, they´re very different both in personality and gameplay.
I never said they were the same in gameplay. Only in the fact you can rushdown with both. Also, they're both arrogant as fuck. Seems the same to me.
So?
Reread your post and you'll understand ChaosK's genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back