Animal Kingdom - Time to use parts you never use !

VILARCANE

[14] Master
UPDATE 17/03 : it is now ALSOallowed to...
2/USE WHATEVER HEADGEAR+SPECIAL ITEM BUILD TO CREATE ANY CAS THAT EVOKES AN ANIMAL.

I fondly remember a contest where people had to do some stuff with the Meow head, and there were incredible things done with it...now i thought of building on this idea to propose well here is my challenge :

Create a CAS that uses the animal heads in an original way, you know, the horse, the goat, the cat, the tiger, the bull, the eagle etc.

Remember that it is supposed to be originals so try to give your CAS a nice whimsical twist, like i tried to showcase below in three variations around the "Meow head".
And using animal head doesn't mean your CAS has to be an animal, feel free to use the head as a basis for something weird or uncanny, like i once did with the alien helmet as a basis for my insect squad.

You can go for the realistic or the outright comedic look...really, just surprise us !

If you know me, you'll know the rules are extremely simple : NO rules, NO deadline, NO number of entries, you can even use your own pet / mother-in-law as a model ! YOU ARE FREE (also not to participate ;o)

It might seem easy but it is actually very difficult /requires a lot of patience, technique and effort to pull some nice CAS out of those silly and rarely used items (i know because i barely touched them ;o), so if you like the idea, after a while, i'll do a cool musical slideshow with all the creations so you can share with family and friends !

I'll stop whenever i feel i have enough cool stuff to build up the slideshow

If this has been done before, please BEAR with me (dohoho) !

A few examples created specially for this thread (i also did a Koala once, Le Bello will prolly remember that one) :

Pandaristocrat :

cc1ngwpnasg2cm9yn.jpg

cc1nh615nt3ta65m7.jpg

PanDame (Po's girl) :

cc1nhdzkcwf2zpxbj.jpg

cc1nj6tlbiue58pgv.jpg

cc1nje3qe7pbhrkz3.jpg

cc1nmoher5ox9totr.jpg

Po

cc1nk7vcwvuulaq5r.jpg

cc1nlyzy3ibiv4vlb.jpg

cc1nm6y9dfyfe1ypb.jpg

cc1nmhhsuv657s167.jpg

I did this not long ago. Oinkbane the wereboar assassin
If I have a sudden inspiration I'll do something more.

Please do, because this boar is awesome thugh i'd like a close-up shot on the face for the show if possible...
Real cool face build based on the Meow head, and of course, hilarious name...Oink ! Oink !

I don't know if you did it on purpose, but he won't be doing anyone any harm with his hammer, it seems somehow stuck in the chest strap on the second pic ;o)

Love it ! Really good start

Please do, because this boar is awesome thugh i'd like a close-up shot on the face for the show if possible...
Real cool face build based on the Meow head, and of course, hilarious name...Oink ! Oink !

I don't know if you did it on purpose, but he won't be doing anyone any harm with his hammer, it seems somehow stuck in the chest strap on the second pic ;o)

Love it ! Really good start

I must clear, Oinkbane is not my original idea, it comes from one of those 4chan puns. He is a fictional character born on a /tg/ thread he is a very particular and funny assassin. I got the idea for the CAS on that thread. I even posted an early version of Oinkbane CAS on that thread, is in the last posts.

Here is another concept, not a finished character because I bet the turtle shell would be perfect to this, but I dont have it unlocked (didn't really play much SC with the new console). But I leave here the idea in case someone with all the required items wants to develop it. Basically if you use the shield instead the ball used here you would have a nice dinosaur warrior.

EsVSE9q.jpg

a1fhklh.jpg

I must clear, Oinkbane is not my original idea, it comes from one of those 4chan puns. He is a fictional character born on a /tg/ thread he is a very particular and funny assassin. I got the idea for the CAS on that thread. I even posted an early version of Oinkbane CAS on that thread, is in the last posts.

Here is another concept, not a finished character because I bet the turtle shell would be perfect to this, but I dont have it unlocked (didn't really play much SC with the new console). But I leave here the idea in case someone with all the required items wants to develop it. Basically if you use the shield instead the ball used here you would have a nice dinosaur warrior.

Still looks cool nonetheless, especially from the front.
And kudos for finding one way of using that horse head to do something else, exactly the spirit of this challenge ! The idea of using it to do a long nosed herbivorous dinosaur is brilliant...looks a tad like an ankycephalosaurus actually...

I stumbled upon my koala pics, here they are, but this is still the animal head that is easiest to use...oh i forgot to mention, the Aeon Head can be used as well (if unclear)

Voldoala (this is actually a Voldo 3P) Quote from Le Bello : "Adowaaable!" (koala idiom probably)
Done in coproduction with Lil Vil

cc2gdyv7js71gpgik.jpg

cc2gg7vwiae0bnu8s.jpg

Maybe you could share that awesome piggy butcher of yours, or beware, i might redo and improve it like my clown squad ;o)

Nobody else seems to really give it a try atm, sadly

That froghead is hilarious, especially how you used the eyes for nostrils and also pulled off nice froggy eyes and stripes and mouth...very nice, even if i don't know the character it is supposed to recreate (i do vaguely remember the game though).

Great stuff !

Oh just one thing, his arms should be naked.
See that line? Watch how it goes from his face to his arm...
You should also try to match the colors.
Frog.jpg

Back