Anyone else remember the insane/wonderful/ridocolous butt jiggle physics from SCII?

Sybbie

[08] Mercenary
They were removed completely to SCV. In SCIV, only Ivy and Shura (the two fatasses) had it.

In SCII however, Cassandra's butt jiggled more than her boobs:

cassy_assy_by_sirmix-d75ancr.gif

cassandra_s_flabby_butt_from_soulcalibur_ii_by_sirmix-d75asmv.gif

This together with the fact that her SCIII profile said "lost weight recently", is enough to make me smirk. :-)

I know people are going to say she has a fat, flabby butt, and I agree with that, yet I can't help finding it very sexy :3 ... Especially as it's attached on such a slender, nice body as hers. It's not like she's overweight really, just her butt.

All girls in SCII had butt jiggle except Sophitia and Seung Mina.

What do you think of butt jiggle in general? Personally, I'm fed up with boob focus.

First pic = nosebleed (!!)

You're right, Cassy has the nicest butt among the others (it fits perfectly with the green costume from SC2 for sure=p ).
I'm not a big fan of over-sexualisation in games, like ultrasexy costume or big boobs , but I have to say it's very difficult to resist here ...

First pic = nosebleed (!!)

You're right, Cassy has the nicest butt among the others (it fits perfectly with the green costume from SC2 for sure=p ).
I'm not a big fan of over-sexualisation in games, like ultrasexy costume or big boobs , but I have to say it's very difficult to resist here ...

So I'm not alone when I say that there IS such a thing as sexy butt flab? :D

I mea, within reasonable limits - Cassy's butt is nowhere close to being obese.

Yeah lol I remember noticing it at the time. Mostly on Ivy & Xianghua haha.
But I also did like looking at Raphael's butt in his leather pants, it was so noticeable haha but strangely, oh so fine. xD

Back