[April 15th] NorCalibur S1 Ranbat #1 results (GameCenter)

Nyawu

[09] Warrior
1st place: Hates - 7pts :sc1crv1: :sc5nm1:
2nd place: Revneg - 5pts :sc2mit2:
3rd place: Nyawu - 3pts :sc5pat1:
4th place: Manta - 1pt :sc1vol1:
5th: Redfoot :sc2kil2:
5th: Uberleet :sc2maxi1:
7th: Jeff :sc5zwe1:
7th: Thaguy :sc5nat1: :sc1ast1:
9th: QDogg :sc4alg1:
9th: S.M.G :sc5aon1:
9th: Srayer
9th: Mike.T
13th: Soakrates
13th: Shinobi4E
15th: Alex J.
15th: Moogle Parade

Full brackets here: (ignore the rounds, inaccurate until WF on. Also, Did not show up: Cedric, KrayzieCD, so disregard them in the bracket)
http://challonge.com/sncrs1

Vids are uploaded here:
www.youtube.com/nyawu

Anyways, gg to everybody that showed up! I would like to also apologize to the viewers of the stream, first for my massive choking at the start and end of the tournament (lol) and for the stream quality. We were a bit rushed, and with another group streaming before us, I did not have proper time to test the bitrate properly and as a result, it ended up pretty choppy early on. Also, for the first half I also did not notice that somebody toggled on the mic for one of the USB cams, so there was sadly a slight echo that went unnoticed until the second half, so sorry for that too.

Hopefully next time we stream the ranbat, things will finally go more smoothly for once, so I ask for your continual patience regarding stream lag.

Wu was the biggest surprise of this tournament, so extra congratulations to him. My nightmares about more people discovering Pat 66B stupidity are coming true!

Wu was the biggest surprise of this tournament, so extra congratulations to him. My nightmares about more people discovering Pat 66B stupidity are coming true!

Now if only I can think properly and not get nervous during top 4. I can't believe how many chokes I had. Oh hey, I GI'd somebody and now they have no meter! I should to a low damage poke! And hey, let's keep wiffing moves from across the screen like I never touched the game before! And worse of all, let's forget about 66B for 2 rounds for no reason (insert repeated self facepalms here).

I'll try to do better next time.

also, I would like to thank genver, thaguy, and martin for helping me practice pat before the tourny. Let's play more before the next one.

Don't feel too bad about the GI situation...I still struggle to keep up with my opponent's meter, too, apart from stuff like GI-supers.

I'm a fraud, I didn't show up.

Fuck 66B, that shit is obnoxious to play against all the fucking time. But yeah, good shit from Wu. Hearing the recap from him is pretty funny.

I'm a fraud, I didn't show up.

Fuck 66B, that shit is obnoxious to play against all the fucking time. But yeah, good shit from Wu. Hearing the recap from him is pretty funny.

Oh right. Alex wanted a runback against me and was doing pretty good (he was like 7?:3ing me) but then uberleet wanted to MM him in a damp mirror and alex wanted me to gtfo the seat lol

Alright, most of the matches are up, and the last 3 sets should be uploaded within 2 hours or so. Thanks to all those who helped run the stream/recording and commentated (esp alex for holding it down for so many matches!)

Back