[April 29th] NorCalibur S1 Ranbat #2 results (GameCenter)

Nyawu

[09] Warrior
Supreme Champion:
Alex J. - 7pts :sc5pat1::sc1kil1::sc1ast1:
Worthy Adversary: Cedric - 5pts :sc5vio1:
Maybe Next Time: KrayzieCD 3pts :sc2maxi1:
4th place: Manta - 1pts :sc2vol2:
5th place tie:
Hates
Revneg
7th place tie:
Jeff
Nyawu
9th place tie:
Soakrates
Skizo*
Qdogg*
S.M.G.
13th place tie:
TJ
TagYouRPregnant
Oathkeeper
ironchicken
17th place:
therook

Current Ranbat Season point standings:
1. Hates - 7
1. Alex J. - 7
2. Revneg - 5
2. Cedric - 5
3. Nyawu - 3
3. KrayzieCD - 3
4. Manta - 2

Full brackets here: http://challonge.com/norcs1n2
Stream Archive here: http://www.twitch.tv/norcalibur/b/316626111
Individual HD match Vids will be uploaded here: www.youtube.com/nyawu

GG to everybody! Congrats to Alex J. for taking ranbat #2! And esp to Manta for drive all of this stuff to gamecenter!

Wish I could have seen what happened. I left to get food and got called away for a family emergency. Congrats to Alex, et al.

Good tourney today, and another solid turnout. A lot of killers today. Wish some of the others could have made it (Shafi, Spencer, Cynan, Uber, Orochi, etc.) but hey, maybe next time.

Had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys! GG's to all the casuals I played and to Genver and Qdogg from my tournament matches. Gotta learn OPyrr more.

Krayzie - Ty soooooo much for everything this weekend! You are by far THEE BEST.
Alex - <3, think I said everything I had to say to you to your face.
But I will say this...definitely glad that we are friends, you are really unique in your own way. Good shit on winning today, but for next time.... I'm sorry.
Hates - Wish I could get to know ya better too! You seem like a very chill dude. Hope everything's ok.
Soakrates - Sorry I put you through that weird commentating experience, lmao!
But I had fun. :P
Nice seeing ya again!
Nyawu - Ty soooo much for lending me your pad, really appreciated it and GG's!
Manta - Always nice seeing ya like always! See ya next time. :)
Special shout outs to the GameCenter co-worker for hooking it up with free water and an ice cream pop at the end!

Think that's it for now...at least from what I can remember. Big shout outs to NorCal in general! You're all great and I love you guys! Till next time.

Alex - <3, think I said everything I had to say to you to your face.
But I will say this...definitely glad that we are friends, you are really unique in your own way. Good shit on winning today, but for next time.... I'm sorry.

Thank you, you are alright too I guess haha.

P.S. Your commentary is hands down one of the funniest things i've heard in awhile. Good job.

Who was Alex using. He couldn't have still been rocking damp

Asta, Sieg, Pat, and Xiba were all used.

Just incase somebody still doesnt know yet, yes, you can bring your own headphones! Also, if anybody has any suggestions on improving the stream/playing station in anyway, please let me know. I think comepared to before, the event went pretty smooth, but as always lemme know if anything was wrong, thanks.

I'm so mad I missed Tag's shit talking on camera. Shout outs to Skizo and our completely pointless ranting about nothing in particular after the tourney.

Back