Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!

i got the game but never really got into it because i just happened to get it just when many 2012 games were coming out. i may look into the game again cause it did look promising.

Technically, it's an Examu game. Arc is just publishing on console, arcade is purely Examu.

it's also a very fun game. I didn't get into it because i couldn't get it when it came out then the infamous SONY HACK went down and i couldn't get it for a million years. When i did get it was too late.....

But ti's a good game. Online is awesome too.

Never bought it. Couldn't find a character I could like. It seemed to me, that the game was aimed for a young teen/tween girl audience, so that's probably one reason why I couldn't find any of the characters terribly appealing.

Ha are you joking? The game, well the franchise in the beginning, is aimed at perverted otaku that like to look at chicks. They literally tried to mix every anime stereotype in the game to make a weird roster of characters.
AH2 had a different publisher and they took that even further adding even more sexy chicks and not focusing on the fighting at all, making that game a worldwide JOKE. But still something to oogle at.
AH3 comes out, Examu takes it seriously, and makes a damn good fighting game with a few more sexy chicks and now the franchise is bigger than anyone thought it would be.

I can understand not finding a character you like, but thinking it's aimed at teen girls when there's half naked chicks with huge bouncing tits is kinda funny. Especially with the anime side bar ON, distracting.

I was REALLY holding out for the 360 version to come stateside.

Aksys let me down. Hard. And so. I have not bought an Aksys published game since.

I liked the game tho. It is really, really good. Mei-fang, Kira(CHURN THAT FUCKING BUTTER!), and Saki were who I messed with the most. The Arcana System was fucking dope.

I have a question about this game. I've seen a lot of footage of it on Youtube, and my European friend on xbox owns it. But I cannot purchase it or even view it for the US marketplace. But I noticed on his EU account you can buy Arcana Hearts off the marketplace, so basically my question is: Is there anyway for me to buy or play this game without having to own a european xbox? (Other than obvious mods of course.)

If you have a EU Account. You can access the EU Marketplace from any Xbox 360. However. Some games can't be downloaded regardless. They get blocked.

I personally have NO idea if the EU Xbox Version could be downloaded or played on a US console. I didn't bother cause that is such a mighty hassle

Reason you cannot see it in the US Marketplace is because a US version of the Xbox 360 version of the game simply never existed. Hell. Here in the states there wasn't even a released boxed copy. Aksys Games (The US publisher) released it on PSN only here in the US.

And to make matters worse the very week they release it, the giant PSN hack and outage that occurred for months happened so if you didn't get it within a few days of it's release, you were screwed for a long time.

I have like 1000 online games logged into this one... I really hope they nerfed Akane, Heart, Fire Elsa, Petra and Weiss.. Those 5 characters dominated the game...

Never bought it. Couldn't find a character I could like. It seemed to me, that the game was aimed for a young teen/tween girl audience, so that's probably one reason why I couldn't find any of the characters terribly appealing.
The game at it's core is a pretty hardcore fighter.. It's like BB mixed with old Capcom vs games like Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2.. Not easy to pick up at all..

Back