Arcana Heart 3 on the PS3 (THANK GOD!)

Wasn't AH2 kind of bad even without the terrible port?

Besides, new 2d fighters are a dime a dozen these days. I want some 3d action.

Wasn't AH2 kind of bad even without the terrible port?
No. Unless you're talking about the unpatched versions of both versions of AH2. 2.0 and 2.5 respectively. Even then 2.0 was still extremely fun. And the only reason 2.5 wasn't fun was because of the dominance of Akane. 2.6 is considered perfection of the formula that the original AH started.

But AH3 is the new sauce. It's faster, has more variety, better rewards creativity and overall is just waaaay more fun.

All right. Thanks.

Actually funny because I asked about AH2(friend told me he saw AH2 in a store) at Gamestop last week or so. Actually like the game but I never got into it because I couldn't find anyone to play with. Love the newer characters, too.

No. Unless you're talking about the unpatched versions of both versions of AH2. 2.0 and 2.5 respectively. Even then 2.0 was still extremely fun. And the only reason 2.5 wasn't fun was because of the dominance of Akane. 2.6 is considered perfection of the formula that the original AH started.

But AH3 is the new sauce. It's faster, has more variety, better rewards creativity and overall is just waaaay more fun.

I see I see.

But still, where are the new 3d fighters. :/

But still, where are the new 3d fighters. :/

DOA, With pizza face gone, I can assume Dead.
MK, going back to 2D(thank fucking god).
SoulCalibur, nothing announced(and most likely not for a looooong time and when it happens, I expect a series overhaul).
Tekken, Tekken 7 in production.(Enter Re-bound combos!)
Namco vs Capcom, Rumored. (Hadouken! *sidestep* Fuck...)
VF, peeps hoping for a console port of FS but even if that happens, sega will just update japan arcades again anyway making the rest of the world on console behind with the times.
The Fight: Lights out, Its a Playstation Move launch title.(yeah...no.)

Unless you really like Tekken or you live in Japan, you're pretty fucked for 3d fighters.

Back