[Arizona] AZ and friends!

No SCV at the AIAB Tourney this weekend. They're already running 3 games, one of which is SFxT singles which is going to take for fucking ever. If they still had 8 stations like they used to, it would be such a big deal.

I dunno what's up with the rest of Tucson, but Junior and I have been playing saturdays, and Jeremy too when he's not busy. If there's anyone else in tucson who wants to meet up, PM me. Or, add me on XBL: AZChinNuts.

When they announced the tournament, they stated SC5 would be included and even made a big deal trying to talk behind my back saying I'd tell people not to go just because.

Has this now been changed and there is no SC5 this weekend?

Also, are you guys ever going to make a trip up here? We have a Saturday tournament coming up next month.

SCV was not initially part of the tourney. It was added at the request of one of AIAB's regulars on facebook, and one of the many who have access to AIAB's facebook said they'd do it. After which, Jeremy posted about the tourney. A few days ago, the AIAB facebook took that post back, saying they wouldn't run SCV. Might just be the lack of interest in Tucson. As far as the talking behind your back bullshit, except for what I saw posted in this thread, haven't heard shit else about that.

Really wish i could get more people interested in this game, because I actually like it. I haven't liked a game in a long fucking time, probably since tekken 5.0. Dunno about us making it up there. I'm going to try and make the May tourney, but won't know until the week before. If you guys have regular sessions on fridays or saturdays, i might be able to make one. Can't speak for junior or jeremy.

SCV was not initially part of the tourney. It was added at the request of one of AIAB's regulars on facebook, and one of the many who have access to AIAB's facebook said they'd do it. After which, Jeremy posted about the tourney. A few days ago, the AIAB facebook took that post back, saying they wouldn't run SCV. Might just be the lack of interest in Tucson. As far as the talking behind your back bullshit, except for what I saw posted in this thread, haven't heard shit else about that.

Really wish i could get more people interested in this game, because I actually like it. I haven't liked a game in a long fucking time, probably since tekken 5.0. Dunno about us making it up there. I'm going to try and make the May tourney, but won't know until the week before. If you guys have regular sessions on fridays or saturdays, i might be able to make one. Can't speak for junior or jeremy.

It was on the Facebook page, but after I called them on it they deleted any of the posts referencing the issue and acted like it never happened. Typical of AIAB staff...

Anyway, if you guys can roll up here that would be great. We have a pretty solid scene, we've just had trouble getting a venue for tournaments since Manawerx is now under new management (although I think that'll probably be fixed soon). Most of the UAt tournaments are on weekends, so that should work.

Wow, next patch 1.03 already out a lot faster then I thought. All I have say is poor Leixia and Zwei got a little more nerf. I heard that there is hidden change too, not sure if it true, you guy may want to make sure.

Ivy's CE is now escapable by (I think) everyone. Pyrhha and Ezio have been confirmed. Although it's extremely hard perform the escape, it's still kind of a nerf.

I saw that video too, it look so weird. I don't understand how he does it, but I don't think you should worry too much. It don't look like something you can do on reaction, still a fix is in order. Maybe they have another patch next month?

Maybe they nerfed ZWEI because the next patch buffs him so much they need to have him so low he doesn't become S-tier. Yes, that's clearly the case.

so thinking of having games tonight at my place for a few hours so yeah hit me up on here or text me if you have my number and you're interested

actually guys, no games tonight, doesnt seem like much people were interested(via text) so im gonna go catch the raid redemption with some friends

I might be able to make it Saturday, but I would need to leave the tourney around 6pm. Would we be able to finish it by then?

Also, for set ups, I do not have a PS3 with any SC5 data, but I do have the xbox version.

Back