Asta Punishment list

Discussion in 'Astaroth' started by ShinJin, Apr 1, 2012.

1. ShinJin

ShinJin [05] Battler

I'm really lazy but i also go alot of time so i think i'll start on the punishment thread, if anyone feels like doing a few characters that have a ton of moves that would be awesome.
    As astas punishment is really quite crappy i'm going to be listing moves that leave them safe but in throw range (because astas throw range is about 3 times that of normal characters) otherwise this list would be REALLY small.

Also i stole a few formats and was wondering which one is the best, i'm liking the xiba one for now, what do you guys think?.

2. ShinJin

ShinJin [05] Battler

3. ShinJin

ShinJin [05] Battler

reserved

4. ShinJin

ShinJin [05] Battler

reserved

5. ShinJin

ShinJin [05] Battler

reserved

6. Stanman

Stanman [08] Mercenary

I remember it being pretty common in SC4 but haven't tested recently, but can you punish most lows with crouch throws in this game or are there just better options?

7. ShinJin

ShinJin [05] Battler

theres alot of lows that leave them standing now, but yeah alof of stuff can be low thrown, is there something you noticed i didn't have up there?.

8. Stanman

Stanman [08] Mercenary

I didn't look for anything in particular. I just remember it being done pretty often in SCIV and I'm not sure if I've seen or heard of anyone doing it at all in SCV.

Crouch Throw is like 13 frames right? That should grab most lows on block. I guess I just don't know which end in ducking.