ATTENTION XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS:

Dakota Racine

[09] Warrior
Just to let you know Fable 3 is free to download and I know there are mixed feelings about this game; but for free? I think its worth trying.

wow dem 32 issues, was gonna get it because why not but was convinced it was bad lol

You should start the download anyways (dont have to finish it). This way you will have officially purchased the game so that you can play it whenever.

Cool, I've been curious about the Ass Creed games forever but never had gotten around to giving it a try. Now if I could have the free time to play it :/

My sister loved Fable 2, so I almost feel like I should pick this up. But if it really is this bad, I'm just going to pass.

If you're curious, AssCree3 is the worst place to start. Its the worst game in the series.

Pretty good to know, actually. I was always suspicious that it(Ass Creed III) was just a way for those filthy, filthy French Canadians to cash in on tea party crap. Or something like that. I'd been considering giving it a try, but then how they did the DLC for it was the final nail in that coffin. Programmer can clear it in five minutes flat and tries handwave it away? Splitting a single, short campaign into three parts each at how much the full campaign should cost? Yeah...

AC2 was my favorite AC by far. It's a great place to start.

I've had many people tell me the exact same thing. Nifty.

Pretty good to know, actually. I was always suspicious that it(Ass Creed III) was just a way for those filthy, filthy French Canadians to cash in on tea party crap. Or something like that. I'd been considering giving it a try, but then how they did the DLC for it was the final nail in that coffin. Programmer can clear it in five minutes flat and tries handwave it away? Splitting a single, short campaign into three parts each at how much the full campaign should cost? Yeah...

Actually, I think the problem with the series is the firing of Patrice Desilets. Patrice is the creator of the entire series, responsible with the first 2 games... he's also the one responsible for Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. He got fired back towards the end of the development of AC2: Brotherhood and since then the series has been on a downward spiral due to lack of vision and a need for Ubisoft to monetize everything. The bastards didn't even put him in the credits to the game.

The funny thing is, knowing how things went at Ubisoft, he took a job at THQ Montreal and started working on a new game. With his THQ contract, he was guaranteed full creative control, and if THQ put the game on hold, the rights to the game would fall to Patrice... an insane contract, but obviously one where Patrice is seen as a valuable commodity.

Unfortunately, with the bankruptcy of THQ, THQ Montreal was sold off to... Ubisoft. Now Ubisoft is refusing to honor the contract that Patrice had with THQ, and fired him once again, and put his game on hold.

Back