ATTENTION XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS:

My sister loved Fable 2, so I almost feel like I should pick this up. But if it really is this bad, I'm just going to pass.
It's FREE. Mother of God, just get it.

Just to recap here: Some random dude hates it and on the *chance* you would agree with him you're not going to even try it? For FREE.

My opinion, fable one and fable two were better. But this is not to say fable 3 is without it's moments. Nobody can hate the DnD quest, for instance. Even if they had a stone heart and lemon juice for blood. Also, the gnome songs are pretty amusing.

Also don't listen to angryjoe it's his job to hate, that's why he's "angry joe" and not "balanced perspective joe" or "calm and rational joe". A lot of what he says here is true but some of Joe's complaints are full of shit. He goes on for five minutes about how melee combat is pointless, however the point is to synchronize attacks with powers. What idiot would mash attack for five minutes when you can blink behind an enemy and kill them with a single swing? There are also compatibility packs for DLC.

So yeah, try it for yourself. This is your chance to do so. For NO COST. Worse comes to worse maybe you'll hate it but you'll have your own opinion and maybe your sister will still enjoy herself.

Back