[Nov 5, 2012] MLG 3000$ Soul Calibur 5 Online Tournament. (Online)

No, but at least you got the proper error message. Kept telling me I had update my profile's country info (Profiles don't have country options, and I already had it correct in my account info). Once I made my team name different it accepted me.
Lol well i actually had that message first and i had to mess around for a bit before it gave me this one.......

So...I tried signing up...it says I need to update my profile (my country specifically). I updated that ish and it's still saying the same thing wtf is going on?

Make sure you're on the right ladder. It should be the 1v1 "Summer Soul Calibur V Ladder" You don't need a new account and you just need to join that ladder and start playing matches. Very simple there is a linked video in the post that explains the process pretty easy stuff here,

Would've been easier if the site told what the actual problem was. I just needed a different team name. The first three I tried were already taken. Finally I tried a new one today and it was fine.

Anyone want to work out a match schedule with me? I'm looking to coordinate with people so we can get some matches going an stuff an stuff

Back