Avoid 2KB punishment on hit

Akire

[10] Knight
Hi guys,

I've found some stuff that avoid 2KB punishment on hit. It;s based on the mist transition

For exemple, when you dou 2KB~Mist, if you do Mist BBB, 6A+B of Maxi will whiff, or the 3K of Nigth, or you can absorb Natsu's 3B with Mist A+B.

So, post thing you find for avoid 2KB punishment on hit. I will post to after more research.

its possible against some characters but not the other.
for example Mitsu vs Mitsu 236B always punishes whatever you do.

I know, like Pyrrha too. The goal is not to find a universal solution for all characters, but to give some tips to avoid a free punishment

I think it's more interesting to list characters who need meter to punish 2k,b on hit well, like Siegfried.

Im not playing anymore, but occasionally mash with friends so heres some of my late techs
2KB(BE) -> 2K - detect
if it hits otg you stop
if its blocked you stop (or at least you get to guess)
if it hits standing opponent finish with B
Extra damage and they are BT, so not a lot of punishment options and most of them do little damage. I usually go to MST and have fun.
Its a really good wakeup and something that actually makes this thread worthwhile :)

I did a really sick looking dodge when you transition into Mist and do the Mist duck. Only works on noobs, though, so not practical.

2KB is -16 and 2KB6 is -12. The fastest move in MST is MST B which is i9 making it -21 effectively. If you were to do MST A+B the armor only works for <25 damage but being at -16 already most characters can punish this well enough that they can chew through it. At high level play there is no way to avoid punishment unless you spend meter.

Well yeah there is no guaranteed way to completely avoid damage since every character could just do a 2k or something. But 2k is certainly alot less damage than something like asta 66b which you can avoid with mst2.

Still I wouldn't use normal 2kb for anything but finishing the round.

Well yeah there is no guaranteed way to completely avoid damage since every character could just do a 2k or something. But 2k is certainly alot less damage than something like asta 66b which you can avoid with mst2.

Still I wouldn't use normal 2kb for anything but finishing the round.

Not everyone can 2K 2KB cause of range issues, but everyone gets a punish.

Pat: 236B
Zwei: BB
Lexia: BB/6KK
Natsu: 3B
Ezio: BB/6B
Raph: 3BB
Viola: 6B
Pyrrha: 236B
Sieg: B6/66K/agA
Hilde: 2A+B/66K
Xiba: 3kB/6B
Ivy: B8K/6KBK
Cervy: aB/3A
Aeon: 66K/6BB
Tira: BB/JS 66KK/GS 3AA
Nightmare: 66K/agA
Rugi: 236B/6B8
Maxi: lol 6A+B
Yoshi: 6K/BB
Damp: lol Damp
Voldo: 66B/BS 6B6B Edit 666B is i17
Asta: 6A/K/4B Edit Forgot 4B
aPat: JFT
Mimics: Fuck Em.
Algol: 4BA/6KK
Poe: DNS B

Everyone has an option to hit you after 2KB so watch your ass and use it when you think its best. This also with no meter. Meter makes me cringe.

Back