Awesome cosplay!!!!!!

I saw Pocky's avatar and realized I saw a cosplay of her. Or a similar character Idk cuz Idk who the character is or where she's from. But it looks official! ^^
momohime_by_ichigokitty-d52f701.jpg

You have weird taste in men.

Thats not a dude. Here's her deviantArt

Thats fucked up man
Wasn't meant to be, and my "taste in men" is nonexistent. You have chosen to perceive my comments in a hostile, or derisive way. I meant them in a matter of fact way however. There are some really high level traps out there. I thought she was foxy but her hands looked meaty there so I decided to play it safe. I knew if I raised a question somebody would clear it up. What I didn't have was the benefit of a deviant art gallery, and this tablet makes google image search hard so how about you not insult me? What I think is "fucked up" and "weird" is how you're getting ticked off about it. Why be a jackass about it? You'd think I insulted your woman. I apologise that I didn't have a more flattering angle of your waifu's kung fu grip okay? Now that I know it's a girl though I can confidently say "boioioioinnnng".
3ab84fe2921a76a5a189b248f7ac399e-d49r2d0.jpg

Thanks for the link, shes a pretty lady. As for the rest, forget it.

I can understand why Ghengis John was careful.....ever heard of Poison from Final Fight?

poison-3.jpg

It could be a trap and I know this, but at least the cosplay girl Morrow posted is confirmed as a lady. Mine is well.....some random Poison cosplay I found via google search.

Wasn't meant to be, and my "taste in men" is nonexistent. You have chosen to perceive my comments in a hostile, or derisive way. I meant them in a matter of fact way however. There are some really high level traps out there. I thought she was foxy but her hands looked meaty there so I decided to play it safe. I knew if I raised a question somebody would clear it up. What I didn't have was the benefit of a deviant art gallery, and this tablet makes google image search hard so how about you not insult me? What I think is "fucked up" and "weird" is how you're getting ticked off about it. Why be a jackass about it? You'd think I insulted your woman. I apologise that I didn't have a more flattering angle of your waifu's kung fu grip okay? Now that I know it's a girl though I can confidently say "boioioioinnnng".

Thanks for the link, shes a pretty lady. As for the rest, forget it.
No problem man!

I just think its just fuck up man that you think that was a man. Come on how did you not thing that wasn't fuck up. XD

No problem man!

I just think its just fuck up man that you think that was a man. Come on how did you not thing that wasn't fuck up. XD
I'm pretty sure you know that sometimes guys dress up cleverly as a woman to get guys like you, me, and Ghengis to lust after them. What he's getting at is he's more aware that "certain" men do this for whatever apparent reason and become more clever on concealing the man features. Hence why he said it's a trap.

It isn't messed up when you're careful on a lady being a man, but it's messed up when you fancy a lass and you had no idea it was a guy. Because the minute you find out it is a man, suddenly things get unpleasant fast.

Anyways, try not to jump to conclusions too fast as I see you do quite a bit.
cammy_cosplay_by_bastetsama_cosplay-d5ji4h8.jpg
Cosplay__by_BadinBox.jpg
Muten_Roshi___KAME_HAME_HAAA_by_Zackary.jpg
street_fighter__cammy_ii_by_windofthestars-d5jgneb.jpg
Cosplay_Fever__24_04_10_by_CosplayFever.jpg
samurai_warriors___oichi_by_xeno_photography-d2itcuu.jpg
yoko_cosplay_by_zettai_cosplay-d4su8mf.jpg
Yuna_1_by_Insane_Pencil.jpg

I'm pretty sure you know that sometimes guys dress up cleverly as a woman to get guys like you, me, and Ghengis to lust after them. What he's getting at is he's more aware that "certain" men do this for whatever apparent reason and become more clever on concealing the man features. Hence why he said it's a trap.
Yoshi you do bring a good point.
But have you ever ask a girl if she was a man? Than you can understand what I mean.

It isn't messed up when you're careful on a lady being a man, but it's messed up when you fancy a lass and you had no idea it was a guy. Because the minute you find out it is a man, suddenly things get unpleasant fast.

Actually I would be impressed if I found out some pretty girl turn to be a guy and sad at the same time cause its also a lie. Lol

Yoshi you do bring a good point.
But have you ever ask a girl if she was a man? Than you can understand what I mean.

Actually I would be impressed if I found out some pretty girl turn to be a guy and sad at the same time cause its also a lie. Lol

If I by chance meet a girl who makes me think she's a trap, I'll ask her gender. Not gonna beat around bush since I'm a straightforward yet tactful person. If it's a girl, then I proceed to being a gentlemen. If it's a guy, I'll do the same except I'm staying guarded. Worse case scenario is I could befriend a trap with no romantic and sex stuff attached. Not into that.

Fantasy wise, I find Poison from Final Fight to be hot. However, it doesn't equate to me liking traps in real life. Instead, it just shows I have some kinky stuff in me which is rather normal imho.

If I by chance meet a girl who makes me think she's a trap, I'll ask her gender. Not gonna beat around bush since I'm a straightforward yet tactful person. If it's a girl, then I proceed to being a gentlemen. If it's a guy, I'll do the same except I'm staying guarded. Worse case scenario is I could befriend a trap with no romantic and sex stuff attached. Not into that.

Fantasy wise, I find Poison from Final Fight to be hot. However, it doesn't equate to me liking traps in real life. Instead, it just shows I have some kinky stuff in me which is rather normal imho.
I'm not into traps myself but I'm into other kinky stuff. haha.

But do what you do Yoshi. Now back to more cosplay!

lmfaooo. All that tells me is that you seem insecure. Just say "eh, hot dude." because obviously they did something right. Just appreciate teh cosplay and move to the next cosplayer.

Tell me how that works out for you.
What's this? The guy who had to apologize for his crappy attempt at banter is knocking somebody else's social skills?

For the record I am not better than either of you. I once congratulated a woman for being pregnant... Only it turned out she wasn't pregnant. You can guess how that went over.

What's this? The guy who had to apologize for his crappy attempt at banter is knocking somebody else's social skills?

For the record I am not better than either of you. I once congratulated a woman for being pregnant... Only it turned out she wasn't pregnant. You can guess how that went over.
I want the rest of this amazing story

Back