Awesome cosplay!!!!!!

Link wasn't about the video. I give up, explaining myself is about as useful as headbutting a wall. I'm sorry for the offense I caused -__-
That's wat.
translation: Just taking the piss out.
I want the rest of this amazing story
It's less amazing than it is embarrassing. It's not like it ended with a wrecked squad car or anything, but I'll tell ya next time I'm not posting on a tablet.

What's this? The guy who had to apologize for his crappy attempt at banter is knocking somebody else's social skills?

For the record I am not better than either of you. I once congratulated a woman for being pregnant... Only it turned out she wasn't pregnant. You can guess how that went over.

Alright, had Mr KokoYoshi here said if he ever came across someone he couldn't judge as being fat or pregnant then he would simply ask. My response of "Tell me how that works out for you." which oddly enough means "Tell me how that works out for you." Would have been well fitting, if your second sentence is anything to go by.

But no, obviously since I'm a massive bellend my 3 second response was me mocking his ability to talk to girls.

wat

But no, obviously since I'm a massive bellend my 3 second response was me mocking his ability to talk to girls.
Exactly.

Btw, I was joking, but now I'm starting to think there's a legitimate discussion here. If you wanna continue it then let's take it to pm's. If not, dropping it is fine with me, but what I don't want is the thread to get derailed/closed. Namely because I like this thread and it would be unfair to the other people who frequent it.

me mocking his ability to talk to girls.

wat

I'm simply gonna laugh at your pompous assumption because you're a genius at knowing who I am. It's always hit or miss when it comes to the opposite sex....unless you took the dreaded player route. If it makes you feel better to be a narcissistic fool towards me, go right ahead. However, I'm not worried about talking to chicks. I only need to worry about finding the one for me. That's all I care about. If this disney attitude of mine turns you off, then I can offer you a cup of stfu. Then we can post and admire cosplay peeps like regular nerds at arms. So what's it gonna be, Sherlock?

No, he was meaning that if you ask a girl if she's a man, usually the girl will take offence at that. He wasn't implying anything else.
In the Navy, my father said some chicks he met in France were traps. He even remembers asking in a polite way and the chick got bent out of shape to tell him he's a chick. The rest of the story was rather explicit so.....yeah now you know why I would ask a lady.

Otherwise, he said other ladies understood and were cool about it.

Now give me a minute to put more pics....

Reactions: BRV
So we shall. Apologies to Sett....but elaborate a bit more next time. Sometimes, I can misunderstand what you mean. I'm no mind reader.

tidus_vs_jecht_cosplay_by_leon_chiro_cosplay_art_by_leonchirocosplayart-d5bsuw7.jpg
true_blood_by_yuegene-d2ya742.jpg
highschool_of_the_dead_cosplay_by_jigoku_tsuushin-d3dvlgc - Copy.jpg
bulma_cosplay_by_zettai_cosplay-d5b58ff - Copy.jpg

I never understood why people like Miku so much??? I love the rest of these!
Cause miku is the voice of generator. A Voice that can pierce into the hearts of many and the heavens themselves!
Who the hell do you think we are!?

XD
Sorry been rewatching Gurren Lagann. Couldn't help myself.

Back