Awesome Soul Calibur Cosplay

Pyrrha!
398589955.jpg

Ravener said:
Oh my, that's my picture 8D ( the Amy one, I'm the photograph ^^ ) Thank you very much ~ !
By the way, you should look at this picture of her and Bloody Funeral

http://bloody-funeral.deviantart.com/art/My-child-my-pride-255677618

my_child__my_pride_by_bloody_funeral-d488242.png
Omg O_o this picture is so beautiful! these two are my favourites and I am almost speechless at their pictures, each time! The stare of Raphael is intensively chilling and dangerous there and damn he looks gorgeous while his little Amy sure is well protected. she looks so cute and pretty! >< too bad that her father is so overprotective... must be difficult to get near her. XD their SCIV outfits are very great as well and I'm clearly not a fan, no~ :P

Clearly, the same we are here BlackRoseVale. :P Not fans at all~

Wow you take great pictures, Ravener and again, Raphael looks amazing there! >< Truly the real one and such intensive stares he has each times... I love every details of every outfits he made and his Flambert is so pretty! so much details~that's too awesome for me to say more! XD I simply admire him and I think that I overdosed him of comments... LOL

About the Siegfried, I saw his DA and seriously, his Requiem looks pretty badass!! Great job! *o* We don't see much of the costume or the sword on that picture though. :/

Well, anyone who cosplays as a soul calibur character is awesome in my book.
I would like to say the same thing but... I've seen too much of SC cosplay fail to agree XD

Frosted_Mind, I must admit, we don't see his costume so much, but the picture is pretty badass. His Requiem is really impressive for sure, and I was surprised when I saw it in front of me. It's taller than me XD !! I also want to upload a full picture of him, but I must talk with him about it before XD Thanks a lot for the comment, it's very appreciated =D And yes, Raphael's glare is very very intense, and the details are really impressive.

It sure is awesome to see how people like us!

In the name of our trio I thank you all very much for your great compliments and all the love you give us even if indirectly. If you want to see more pictures, we are not hard to find on DeviantART and our user names have been mentioned by BlackRoseVale and Ravener already.

Also, Frosted_Mind; Many thanks to you! I'm glad that you love my Requiem so much! Unfortunately, it broke now after two years of great services to me. But I was planning on doing a new one anyway and it will be way better as well, I can promise you that.

Not only was Cassandra around 3:30, but Talim was there too. Around 0:50. Both their costumes looks nice.

haha... not accurate enough... failed to spot Talim cosplayer on first look XD
it's on 0:53 for Talim fans :)

DragonCon 2011
not even a dragon was spotted (awesome top comment inside haha)

Back