Bojack learns a lesson!

Sometimes if you 22B~2A~236B the 236B will go off axis and whiff. Happened like 3 times vs. a Pattycakes tonight. Just something to keep in mind.

does 66B work? I've seen some Raphs going for it, but I always thought it was too slow to be a true mixup. The damage is very nice though

Well generally its not really difficult to react to the flashy GB animation by having the opponent release crouching guard into standing guard, if thats what you mean by "mixup". Could be borderline un-reactable for some people so it could be a mixup.

FC 3B and grab are the same speed and are both faster than human reaction.

Wouldn't 66B be too slow to stop all incoming attacks? FC3B and 236B are listed as 17 and 20 respectively. Where as 66B is 23 which even with the 2A +8 means that they should be able to 2A you right out of it. Not to mention it would possibly give them time to step, even from a force crouch. FC3B would seem to be the best choice if you don't want to use 236B since it's TC, quite fast, and not telegraphed at all.

Yeah 66B is a bit slow for a mixup and steppable. Since 236B can whiff, FC3B is the best option along with throws. Besides, vampire throw from 2A gives an additional 60 dmg with health regeneration. Even if you only get 30ish dmg from FC3B, the mid high mixup is pretty solid already.

Found a neat use for 8A+B last night. Try learning to use it in situations where the 1st hit just baaaarely "WHIFFS" because the 2nd hit seems to have some phantom range and the 2nd hit comes out rather fast compared to many other 2hit strings and hits mid and quite wide. I had quite a few opps on live last night fall for this.

As usual, safety not guaranteed.

Yeah, we had a random Live ranked match and every single round came down to the last 15 hp and you always managed to land the killing hit every time! Showed me some new Lexy tricks that lead me to believe that she's wildly under rated. Her and Yosh are prolly the most under rated two characters in the game.

Also! And unrelated........... It's is a special kind of delicious when you fight some one on live with a mic on and you can hear them shit talking you to the left and to the right and you beat them anyways.

Also, also , some people managed to fudge their way into being really good experienced player and have next to ZERO hours or matches or ranking on their account. Sorry, but no one breaks mixed up throws 65%+ of the time, jg/gi, follow through on freak combos, block unreadable lows etc. after 35 total matches and 45 minutes of Live time. So be wary that even a no name D2 ranker can sometimes rock your shit.

Well to be one of those you can either reset your profile or just use another memory unit. Or make a new GT.

Also, also , some people managed to fudge their way into being really good experienced player and have next to ZERO hours or matches or ranking on their account. Sorry, but no one breaks mixed up throws 65%+ of the time, jg/gi, follow through on freak combos, block unreadable lows etc. after 35 total matches and 45 minutes of Live time. So be wary that even a no name D2 ranker can sometimes rock your shit.

I understand you man, and I can tell you that some people do have innate skills in sports, games, and other activities. In the past, despite being occasional, non-devoted players, they easily bodied me. It does hurt sometimes since you put so much effort into learning and practicing but you don't seize victory. Thanks to DrakeAldan, I've learned to embrace losses to become better. They could have been lucky or whatever, but you just need to keep practicing and gaining experience. You'll start win eventually. Success is measured more by effort/practice than genius/innate talents after all.

Another thing, did Yoshi actually LOSE any moves from 2 to 5? Look at his movelist it goes on for fuckin' days. Stance after stance and he's got so many moves even his moves have their own moves. Other character are shadows of themselves or gone entirely but Yoshi? His moves are multiplying like kids in a trailer park. I don't mind him having moves but it's bullshit only he seems to have kept all his moves.

Too bad all I ever really see is 66B or sweep into door knocker or a sit stance transition.

Back