Guile>Remy
Sim>Necro
No Sean >Sean
Dictator>Gill

But fuck

Dudley>>>Balrog

And i say it as lifetime Iron Mike fan

Not sure if legit but 10 colours of some chars leaked modding from the beta

2nd colour seem match with every 2p we know, and so the terrible tastes of alt colours seem fit with SF tradition of terrible nonsense alt choices where 70% is trash

Peoples said that the color files are done in the same way of SFxT, so there is hope for Color Edit (please please please)
If color edit is in, pure win

Btw Nash got some good ones and imho #10 R.Mika is the only R.Mika, should have been standard 1p

Not sure if legit but 10 colours of some chars leaked modding from the beta

2nd colour seem match with every 2p we know, and so the terrible tastes of alt colours seem fit with SF tradition of terrible nonsense alt choices where 70% is trash

Peoples said that the color files are done in the same way of SFxT, so there is hope for Color Edit (please please please)
If color edit is in, pure win

Btw Nash got some good ones and imho #10 R.Mika is the only R.Mika, should have been standard 1p
It's most likely going to be around those colors.

Black Alt Rashid looks sick.

Last edited:
It's most likely going to be around those colors.

Black Alt Rashid looks sick.

Lol my SCV cas dude side already got me, if there is a 3 slots for personal edit a la SFxT somewhere in my brain i've probably already made and assigned these color edits for all, alts included

Shit, take out "probably" from the above line

-SF2 Ryu
-Classic EVil Ru
-Gouken Tribute Ryu

Next char

Lol should never read that speculation on Gaf, now i will be sooo pissed if i can't :D

Capcom is giving away color edits if you preorder from them, wonder if these are them?
No they are giving alt costumes (like bearded Ryu etc) for preorder

I hope they see color edit as an oppurtunity for $$$/Fight Money (like each single color have a price), that will increase color edit chances

DF58JFs.jpg
preview_by_brutalace-d9f4mzg.jpg

cPL3bDe.jpg

lol poor Ono...

I guess they changed "Zen" to "Fan" ?
Weird, it looks like this characters' name is literally "Fan". Not an abbreviation because the rest of the characters have their full names written.
Looks like the character to fill the "weird/odd" void. Like 12, Necro, Q, etc.. someone abnormal.. Can't wait!

It's cheaper and a lot less labor intensive to use pictures instead of painstakingly modeling and animating every single cutscene.

Modeling takes a long fucking time and that's not taking into account setting up every single frame, especially if you're creating animation from scratch and not using mocap.

Besides, the images look fine.

It's cheaper and a lot less labor intensive to use pictures instead of painstakingly modeling and animating every single cutscene.

Modeling takes a long fucking time and that's not taking into account setting up every single frame, especially if you're creating animation from scratch and not using mocap.

Besides, the images look fine.
Mkx. Bars are being set higher and higher with passing years. Games have to be more innovative and improve. Its a hard enough industry as you try to surpass each other and outdo each other.

That said if they did animated cut scenes, it'd benefit them. Who would say eww animated cut scenes? But depending on the money invested, they may have to prioritize. At least the still pictures are colored and looked decent enough.

http://shoryuken.com/2015/11/04/new...y-discovered-in-street-fighter-v-audio-files/

You can hear Fan's voice. Guess my prediction was right, he doesn't sound ordinary.
Gives me a :sc5dam1: vibe.

Dampierre is a good choice as example

So basically what he sound:

-male
-not young, probably over 40
-does'nt sound like a big guy
-evil/shadoloo side?

Also the high number of bones of his model suggest something strange... other two with very high ones are Necalli (crazy hairs, 2 version) and Birdie (complex model and got chains).

Back