BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

Lol, he's terrible but good for variety

Unique bodybuild/speed/pace/mechanic(probably poison)

Also

05_dlcsf501.jpg

Even knowing the names seem we still got wrong some silhuette it seem

Glad Alex avaible at launch, less Urien last

Rog switched side or brainwashed (probably switched for money lol)
Urien seem to be with the suit on, maybe SF3 naked version will be V-Trigger?

$29.99 for all DLC characters: http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/blog/2015/12/05/fang-finally-emerges-in-sfv-and-psx-announcements

As a reminder, all of these characters are earnable through gameplay for free, but for those of you who want to get them right as they release, the 2016 Season Pass goes on sale today in North America for pre-purchase so be sure to check it out. It will be available to European consumers at launch.

For $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99, SFV players get all six additional characters, each with a premium costume, in addition to an exclusive PS4 theme. Each character would cost 600 Zenny individually, and each premium costume would cost 400 Zenny individually, making this a $60 value for half the price! As a final incentive, in North America, if you purchase the 2016 Season Pass before February 16 you will receive three PS4 avatars (Ryu, Chun-Li, and M. Bison) for free!

As a reminder, all of these characters are earnable through gameplay for free, but for those of you who want to get them right as they release, the 2016 Season Pass goes on sale today in North America for pre-purchase so be sure to check it out. It will be available to European consumers at launch.

Really? That's errr, new. I mean it wouldn't be surprising that characters are unlockable but considering the current DLC polycies thats surprising

As i said on SRK, i hope E.Ryu if in IS NOT an actual character, but an alternate V-Trigger for Ryu (a la Necalli)

Basically Denjin or Satsui No Hado

I find it surprising that Akuma is not part of the initial roster or even part of the first DLC pack.

But eh... a year from release we'll probably have four to six shotos in game or ready to be downloaded.

The very first thing I have noticed today is that
the overall skill level in SFV has definitely RISEN UP since
the last beta.
I took one day off work and did only
sleep like 4 hours today in order to play beta phase 3.
I have been grinding games for 8 hours non-stop
and ended up compiling a short vid with some
of my matches.
I admit that I didn't play too well today, but overall it was always fun
and I had many good games!
The cast right now feels quite balanced
and if you lose you got outplayed / the other player played
better.
Also kudos and shout out to Jimmy once again
who beat me like 6-0 today.
He is definitely one of the strongest and most
legit Ryu players right now in SFV.

Thanks for playing and good games @ll.
Looking forward to beta phase 3 day two in 6 hours.

Last edited:
Back