BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

0k2aPqP.png
\

Yay! We're getting a character reveal on San Diego Comic-con.
Don't know if he's referring to Blanka being in SFV,or his avatar toy thing since Blanka is his favorite character.
Anyways,i'm hyped!

Brazil Stage Reveal.

We'll get a character reveal at BGS in October.

This game looks so much fun in 1080p ♥.

Last edited:
Is official, i am a fucking wizard from future

Cestus;10283838 said:
Speaking about who i believe have really high chances to be in:

KEN- I hope his alt is this :D
ken_street-fighter_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Because i hope they change his basic standard design, to push him a lil bit more far from Ryu

Some design keypoints must stay, or they ruin the iconic image of the character... example blond kinda long hairs, red main color etc
I will like if they make him with usual large red karate pants and black belt, but with something more western/modern as top piece, maybe
Fixgear-Technical-Basic-Compression-Tights-MMA-Golf-Baseball-Softball-Running-Cycling-Tops-Shirts-Gym-Workout-Fitness.jpg

or
Men-Body-Compression-Base-Layer-Sport-Vest-Brand-Tank-Top-Hot-Dry-Tight-MMA-Bodybuilding-Basketball.jpg

It will make his design line more heavy on the legs section, wich can work nice to show that he's the kicks shoto.
Also i will like they rework a lil bit hair too, maybe an high ponytail
2743931PC012_Real_Albacete.jpg

This imho will push him more far from Ryu and show that time passed, but he will keep look like iconic Ken

This was days and days ago :D

NEW Ken Trailer

Glad Ken is back ♥.Used him a lot in USFIV. But what's with that hair dude... :l
Oh well , i'll get used to it.
Also,
21335300cb5a336f6fd522ca5ce7a6c00b594c8f.jpg

Isn't that Akuma?Towards the end of the trailer?Looks like his face.
The coloration says otherwise but seeing that they changed ken's appearance (Which,iirc is a first),i wouldn't be surprised.
That or E.Honda (God please no...) .

Decided to download alpha and 3rd strike.Gotta try them and see what they have to offer.

Back