Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this was mentioned but I think Tira would be better if they got rid of the random element of turning Jolly/Angry.

Not an expert at her so yeah...but it just seems sometimes it take two head bangs to go Gloomy, other times it takes four. Again, not really a Tira user, so don't know if it really bothers people who main her that her opponent can change her mood. It would bother me, though. :\
taunting can make her change personalities too without self inflicting damage.

Since Tira will be a granny in this game. I expect that she will have full control over her moods.

-Make Updraft useful. More options as well.
-Better frames
-Since her boobs are bound to be saggy, maybe she could wear a bladed bra for more crazy moves.

SCV tira story

After the destruction algol, tira now sets off to get counseling for her bipolar disorder, but who, who can be this counselor. Dr.Phil!!!!
now able to control her disorder (lol) she follows phils advice to "let loose and kill"

-the end

Random mood transitions and self-damage hurt Tira a lot. They could be balanced if Tira was uber-powerful in GS but she's not. They could (just suggesting, don't go crazy) make her into a MvC3 Dark Phoenix type character, who would become horrendously overpowered under certain conditions, limited my self-damage and/or health degeneration. If they balanced it properly I think this could be awesome.

they actyally gave her better damage on her BFs and better frames on advantage and i think more safety in BD. it made her a balanced char overall. just having those things back and maybe going in depth more on her mood swings would be nice in my opinion

Her just frames should make it so her moves dont hurt her.

and every self damaging move should get a just frame. I.e 22B 22222B etc.

also 4BBB GS should be a natural combo, and safe on block on the last hit.

8B+K B should be an unblockable, or at least off tempo compared to the other moves so you cant GI every single one of them no matter which you use at the same time.

3k JS should stun again.

44k JS should be jfable as well.

4A+B needs to be reworked.

Needs more damage and better frames in gloomy to warrant all the self damage.

Needs a way to auto change personalities during a combo everytime like ivys stances hold down A+K to switch between them or something.

Allsides 7K should do the full animation even outside of counterhit.

While rising B should be a comboable stun.

While rising K should stun in jolly like it does in gloomy.

the 6a b tech trap should either be guaranteed upon pop up or at least safe. JS

B+K JS needs to be rethought, good idea, but poorly executed.

1bk needs to be an actual JS JF.

she needs a move that heals herself as well aside from just B+K GS. to make up for the self damage.

hi there im kerrod123 and im a ivy and tira player,my psn is the same as my 8WR name,i made this thread because i want to see tira in SCV and to discuss if she comes back what things should be changed and improved

i realise there arent many tira players around anymore,or werent that many to begin with,but everyone who goes on this thread please vote

plus because it seems rather unlikely she may be coming back because of what happens to her in the story,if she comes back she could be a sort of a boss not playable,however weve been able to unlock bosses before like algol and you could play as him in any mode you wanted unlock past bosses like night terror,so we could also use this thread to send off to someone if it fills up with a lot of people and ideas to express what we want and how much we want tira to return,or this thread could be used as the base of a wishlist what we will send off or not at all,i have also added a vote to this thread so if we have high numbers at the very least we should see her come back if the ideas are not taken on board

can anyone who comes on this thread even just to look please vote since we will want the numbers to rake in high,thank you

anyway ill start the discussion,if tira returns i think she needs to be more diverse and have a bigger moveset even if you are good with her in SCIV it is quite difficult to win against skilled players,in SC3 she was awesome and she was quicker

in 4 they seem to have needlessly got rid of a good amount of her sc3 moves that added to her list and were quite useful.
in particular i would like to see a return to the 2 mini stances where she would spin her weapon round multiple times,the more it spun the stronger the moves got which added a few guard break and unblockables that she definitly needs more of,it also suited her style very well and made her even more unique.

ill leave it there for now because i want to leave room for people ideas

i just hope this thread goes well because i know some people arent fond of tira because of her merely been seen as annoying,but she is an interesting,hard to use and funny character that added quite a spark to the evil sides story,nightmare especially,and it was great to see confrontation between her and ivy in sc3. Her weapon is also unique,i hope this thread goes well and we have some interesting discussions and ideas goes on

oh and mods i think made a mistake with the voting system could you please make it so only 1 vote can be made?

I think Tira should return but with a change:-

It is unfair that Tira should sacrifice her life to use moves in Gloomy Side. Bin that immediately.

if tira return i can imagine quite drastic changes with her character atleast maybe not the moves,i mean who knows what happened to her after soul edge absorbed her?like i say we may get what we want and she comes back but she could be the new boss or one of them like a sub boss,even if thats the case she should still be playable since you can play as algol,they might make her playable and shes still a boss type character anyway so maybe were quite safe been able to play her if she comes back,and since whats happened to her they could find a way of explaining her age since i cant see tira getting older

Since she abducted Pyrrha,i'm pretty sure she'll return..

oh!? did she!?i didnt know that,ive gotta admit im pretty behind on the new one,i guess im waiting for more solid info on things

oh wait yes i remember she did that in SC3?i know she used one of sophitias kids as her new body for 4

Whatever, I wasn't going to post, but Tira needs love.

Since she's only 17, and I don't believe her death was canon, there's a very good chance she'll return. Also, she was designed by Daishi himself, so that just furthers the evidence of her return.

Regarding design, I really hope she goes back to her SC3 1P costume, or something similar. I really adored that costume.

Her movelist is fine, to be honest. Throw in a few moves and stuns from SC3, and she'll turn out nicely.

As for the random change, that's the one thing I'm picky about. I don't mind some random change, but I need some kind of control. I want to willingly change with some moves and during some combos, and I want to be able to tell which stance I'm in while I'm blocking.

I don't mind the health loss, I really don't.

Whatever, I wasn't going to post, but Tira needs love.

Since she's only 17, and I don't believe her death was canon, there's a very good chance she'll return. Also, she was designed by Daishi himself, so that just furthers the evidence of her return.

Regarding design, I really hope she goes back to her SC3 1P costume, or something similar. I really adored that costume.

Her movelist is fine, to be honest. Throw in a few moves and stuns from SC3, and she'll turn out nicely.

As for the random change, that's the one thing I'm picky about. I don't mind some random change, but I need some kind of control. I want to willingly change with some moves and during some combos, and I want to be able to tell which stance I'm in while I'm blocking.

i dont think this thread will really set off but it was worth a try,the random change definitly needs sorting like you said during certain moves or combos it needs to be a guaranteed change so it doesnt mess up the combo
the sc3 tira costumes were the best,but the sc4 2p costume suits her more than the sc3 one

if this thread doesnt set off then no big deal since youve reasurred me that she was most likely be coming back,its just because of what happened to her and what a lot of people have been saying,i thought she might not return

I hope her mood changes are controlable via the new meter mechanics. Sacrificing some meter for a guaranteed mood change in a combo would turn out nicely imo.

itll certainly be interesting to see whats happened to her and what shes like in the new one,expect more craziness!XD

I think Tira should definitely return. I love that she's bipolar and I actually would LOVE to main her in V, but her problems in four were too annoying..
She has virtually no workable stuns in Happy, and her gloomy stuns were either very slow (44B) or on counter (risingK). This limited the amount of cool combos you could successfully pull off without being near/using a wall. I think if the 4A+B move didn't push them back but instead draw them closer, trace, and make it kind of unsafe on block, maybe -4?, she'd be a lot better.
She also needs to get rid of the health charge for Gloomy attacks. If you have low health and you're in Gloomy, it's incredibly difficult to win without abusing certain moves..
Her gloomy 4B.B.B just should also have a non-just string.. The justs should guarantee all three hits, stun on first~second, whatever. But I hate how that was the only way to get the last hit of that move. Maybe if they make her GL 33B to 124B and launch, that'd be cool. Or maybe charge up 3B? :x

I hope her mood changes are controlable via the new meter mechanics. Sacrificing some meter for a guaranteed mood change in a combo would turn out nicely imo.

That's not a bad idea at all.
She also needs to get rid of the health charge for Gloomy attacks. If you have low health and you're in Gloomy, it's incredibly difficult to win without abusing certain moves..
Her gloomy 4B.B.B just should also have a non-just string.. The justs should guarantee all three hits, stun on first~second, whatever.

Nah, losing health is fine. I don't know why they added it, but if they want to keep it, nothing is really lost. But if they're going to include the health loss, then just prevent Tira from KOing herself so she can still finish combos.

And 4B:B:B is fine. My only complaint is the NCC... it should really be NC, or it should be safe. One or the other.

theres quite a lot of problems with her in 4 and in 3 atleast she had 2 or 3 guard breaks and unblockables,in 4 1 unblockable and 2 guard breaks,well theres 1 other but that only works on CH anyway,she definitly needs more stuns to work with,in jolly side you cant really pull of any good combos at all its like you only rely on gloomy that mostly drains your health,i say bring back the 2 mini stances where she spins her disc around they were good but theyd need to be improved because they left you way open,they had a guard break and unblockable in each depending how long you spun the blade for,and include 1 or 2 stuns

and yes 4B.B.B needs to have a non just option and a JF version too

also make a way to control the mood changes like using the meter like arnboku said would be great so she could control her combos,and make sure she wont kill herself in gloomy,in sc4 if your in gloomy and low in health your in big trouble you cant turn anything round because you will die,you may aswell just give up!

i think she could do with a bit more range on 1 or 2 moves,i think there was a 8WR move in SC3 called chattering pinion where she run across the stage doing 2 hits that had good range and was fast,its just annoying they got rid of some moves for no good reason when they could have kept them for her or improved them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back