Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree. She needs more spinny moves.. I like when she uses it as a hulahoop type ordeal.. She needs more of those moves. :x

Tira has to return! Lol she was pretty solid in SC4 though i used her to mess with peoples heads; let them beat me up until my health gets low + Gloomy Stance, then i make a comeback. Lol she was way to weak in Jolly Stance i found myself forcing gloomy and adding damage to Tira. The stances need to have more similar moves with subtle changes i.e. damage boost, frame advantages, stuns, etc. Tira would be wayyyy better. I dont mind the damage Tira receives when she's in Gloomy Stance either I just wish the stances had more similar moves than what they had in SC4

more similiar?id say less similiar moves between the stances
but the moves that are same change them a little like you said and play around with the animation a bit to make them more rough and crazy in gloomy state

more similiar?id say less similiar moves between the stances
but the moves that are same change them a little like you said and play around with the animation a bit to make them more rough and crazy in gloomy state
I agree. Her gloomy stance should be totally brutal, kinda like her 22B GB move, 66K AT, etc.
Her jolly should be more spinny and gracefull.

I do, too. I really think they should do that, though.
Make jolly mainly spins, make gloomy very brutal and hardcore.

I do, too. I really think they should do that, though.
Make jolly mainly spins, make gloomy very brutal and hardcore.

yeah like her 22B guard break and the 66K AT im just ending up repeating what your saying here but they were great because they were rough and shed go HAAA!!!and GRRRRAAAH!!!after using them,she also needs to have her Sc3 dialogue in battle at times too,like wanna die etc,you get the idea,i dont wanna list loads of things again,not to mention must have been a pain to read

I honestly think why the dev team made Tira with two stances is because they had so many new moves to add to the plate that they were clashing with what they had from SC3. They shouldve at least had her more of her Gloomy Stance attacks able to be done in Jolly Stance i.e. JS 1:aB: which was also GS 2A+B.

I honestly think why the dev team made Tira with two stances is because they had so many new moves to add to the plate that they were clashing with what they had from SC3. They shouldve at least had her more of her Gloomy Stance attacks able to be done in Jolly Stance i.e. JS 1:aB: which was also GS 2A+B.

well similiar in that sense id say yes,some gloomy moves should have been able to be used in jolly,theres only one i can think of,its hidden and its quite tough to do,but apparently tira players dont like revealing it...
the way were going we will be all out of ideas in one night

well similiar in that sense id say yes,some gloomy moves should have been able to be used in jolly,theres only one i can think of,its hidden and its quite tough to do,but apparently tira players dont like revealing it...
the way were going we will be all out of ideas in one night

wait you just mentioned it,well the way i was told how to do that move was probably wrong then i was told way different,no wonder i coudnt do it,its the flip that bounces them in the air on CH isnt it?

oops i just made 2 posts

wait you just mentioned it,well the way i was told how to do that move was probably wrong then i was told way different,no wonder i coudnt do it,its the flip that bounces them in the air on CH isnt it?

oops i just made 2 posts

Yeah its quite easy to do once you get it down. Idk why they didnt just make it with a just frame flash because thats what it is; a just frame lmao

Yeah its quite easy to do once you get it down. Idk why they didnt just make it with a just frame flash because thats what it is; a just frame lmao

i was told it was 651A+B! he said you move forward and then press 1A+B when abouts her left foot starts to come back to the front!i still managed to get it somehow about 3 times though,well im really glad you mentioned that now

well i figured it was wierd,after a while i just gave up,anyway ill have to go now,i can talk tomorrow and later tomorrow night

I'd like Tira's states to be completely different.. I think having them even as similar as they are is too much for how split-personality they want us to think she is.
Different personalities fight different ways..

I'd like Tira's states to be completely different.. I think having them even as similar as they are is too much for how split-personality they want us to think she is.

Same here. It would probably increase her tier ranking too.

well she should be totally different in the new one really,to show how totally loopy she has gone(like she wasnt before)
but it could be a good chance to get her SC3 spins in plus the 2 spin stances too that could be in both sides!yes im sticking with the spins i love em and there cool!and it really suits her weapon,and jolly side,i agree with vodka saying jolly needs to be like spin moves and more gracefull and gloomy needs to be really rough and hardcore
like moves that would take your head off!

im gonna make a little SC3 tira video showing all the moves they got rid of or ones that are just improved versions of our current moves,dont know how ill get it on the computer though so could be awhile for me to do so

And as long as her new outfit (if she returns) contains feathers, I'll be very happy! :D XDDDD (quote)blackrosevale

well i suggested as one of her costumes probably the one without the crazy makeup etc,she could have a more elegant costume?but obviously looking evil and twisted at the same time,so i suggested a masquerade,maybe a bat design one, aslong as its all black,that could have black peacock or ostrich feathers on,vodka didnt like that idea because we want to turn away from the jester idea,but what does everyone else think?

Her 1P definitely needs feathers, yes, yes, YES! lol
And as for the stances, I totally agree. Gloomy could have them too, but maybe with different animations for the same /kind/ of attack. Like if the lower spinny stance's B is a launch, just have her do it kind of like her 88B launch.

I really hope to see Tira improved. It sucks how almost hard it is to get a decent combo with her and her bipolar ass..

Her 1P definitely needs feathers, yes, yes, YES! lol
And as for the stances, I totally agree. Gloomy could have them too, but maybe with different animations for the same /kind/ of attack. Like if the lower spinny stance's B is a launch, just have her do it kind of like her 88B launch.

I really hope to see Tira improved. It sucks how almost hard it is to get a decent combo with her and her bipolar ass..

if they brought some of the sc3 moves back then it would be great,they didnt really lead to combos aside from a low hit but they can be improved i think the spin stances are a must really,and the spin moves but thats just cos i love them,but nearly all those SC3 moves i said stun or stun on a counter hit,i mentioned in the ivy thread earlier about the meter shoudnt just be used for meter only moves,it should be to upgrade other ones too like the soul charge from sc2/3 making counter hits,or turning some moves to guard breaks or unblockables

i bought a thing to put things from my phone to my computer so i can show you the video i made,showing the moves they got rid off or ones that are better than the SCIV version,should be here in a few days
and then i had a mess about with ivy too!i know its a tira thread but i coudnt resist!
it was done on my phone with my sister recording,so not good quality,but im sure you can handle it,you can tell whats going on
there are mistakes in it but im only human,plus i hvent been on sc3 in ages but mostly its alright

I think that they should bring back the Soul Calibur 3 Tira. She was the easiest to use and her personality in that game was the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back