Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, her quotes when fighting against Pyhrra...she absolutely traumatized the poor girl.
"Ahaha...pretty Pyrrha.." "Feels gooooood!"
"You're worthless!" "Saying sorry won't change anything. Save your breath, wench!"
I love how she calls her a wench.. lol

I also like Jolly's taunt to Patroklos. "*serious* Patroklos... *spazzy* LET'S PLAY!"

"You're worthless!" "Saying sorry won't change anything. Save your breath, wench!"

I also like Jolly's taunt to Patroklos. "*serious* Patroklos... *spazzy* LET'S PLAY!"
Wait is "feels good!" Pyrrah exclusive?
I know she threatens to spank her at the into lol.

You get the full version after GL BT B+K, though.
That's cause they're stunned sitting on their arse rather than lying on the ground, which I did mention ;)

She's so mean to Pyrrha :P "Wench" is pretty amusing though they are taking some liberties with the translation. She calls her "baka-onna", which literally translates to "stupid girl" I believe. I like how each game has a new translation for the same line, instead of "Hurray I found another one." it's now, "I found a new one, lucky me!" lol :P

That's cause they're stunning sitting on their arse rather than lying on the ground, which I did mention ;)

She's so mean to Pyrrha :P "Wench" is pretty amusing though they are taking some liberties with the translation. She calls her "baka-onna", which literally translates to "stupid girl" I believe. I like how each game has a new translation for the same line, instead of "Hurray I found another one." it's now, "I found a new one, lucky me!" lol :P
Yeah, alright.. o_.;

Until I looked it up, I thought wench was an insult, but it means "a girl or young woman." The only way it can really be used as an insult is "to associate with promiscuous women."
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wench

It's used more as an insult these days, think of it as somewhat vulgar slang ;)
YEAH! What a pottymouth. ...lol

Cervantes also calls ivy a wench
also, gotta love the jolly CE quote ♥
Cervantes wants to be an "annoying little girl".

The "It's time to party!"? That's the only thing she says that I can make out. I think Gloomy says "Lay down and die already!" during hers..

The taunts are character specific :o awesome!

I have mine set to Japanese because well quite frankly Japanese Tira is too awesome =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back