Can't edit pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CervNagasako97

[08] Mercenary
So, I wanted to fix/add stuff to Siegfried's SC4 page and add a SC1 movelist, but there is no edit page button. And since I see on the page: "Editors." people can clearly edit. What's up with this?

You have to be mod to edit pages. Also I doubt anyone cares about SCIV anymore.
Well, for one They put two Fiend Shatters.
The one they labeled as Fiend Shatter in the "Reverse Side Hold" section is actually named Shadow Slash, Namco was stupid to mislabel Fiend Shatter and Shadow Slash. When Reverse Side Hold A+B is called Shadow Slash in the japanese version of IV, and both english and japanese versions of Broken Destiny.

If it's called Fiend Shatter for SRSH instead of Shadow Slash in the US version, then it's going to stay as Fiend Shatter

No one uses the names of moves anyways

No one uses the names of moves anyways

I use the names of moves all the time, it's especially easy for casuals to understand, when you say "Siegfried's Geist Sweep - Cancel into 3B (up-swing), then hold B (Chef Hold)" They can actually look up in the move lists and see the exact move you're talking about.

Not everyone has a nerdgasm day 2 of playing a fighting game and knows what a 1A, or 2KB is. For reference in case they don't...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/927089-soulcalibur-iii/faqs/41908

I use the names of moves all the time, it's especially easy for casuals to understand, when you say "Siegfried's Geist Sweep - Cancel into 3B (up-swing), then hold B (Chef Hold)" They can actually look up in the move lists and see the exact move you're talking about.

Not everyone has a nerdgasm day 2 of playing a fighting game and knows what a 1A, or 2KB is. For reference in case they don't...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/927089-soulcalibur-iii/faqs/41908

Yup,I hate it when they use numbers in place of directionality, as the number key each person uses tend to be different.

Yup,I hate it when they use numbers in place of directionality, as the number key each person uses tend to be different.

Yeah it's overwhelming at first! It's like trying to describe 4aB → 3B → 8B+K → iGDR → CE → 9B+K (98) 100% Meter.... Now picture that string in your head. That's why combo videos are so much easier to comprehend. xD

Onyx, how dare you show us logic and simplistic reasoning. It's much, MUCH easier to describe combos by their name. For example,

Sky Splitter ~ Chief Hold > Reborn Grinder > Legacy Testament

See how easy and simple that is? It's easier to describe combos to newbies than to say something overly complex such as:

3(B) > SBH kBE, CE

You should be ashamed of yourself, nerd.

/massive sarcasm quote

Well, for one They put two Fiend Shatters.
The one they labeled as Fiend Shatter in the "Reverse Side Hold" section is actually named Shadow Slash, Namco was stupid to mislabel Fiend Shatter and Shadow Slash. When Reverse Side Hold A+B is called Shadow Slash in the japanese version of IV, and both english and japanese versions of Broken Destiny.
Fixed the wiki for you. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back