Can't see CaS characters in multiplayer?

Soarel

[08] Mercenary
I recently began doing Xbox Live multiplayer and noticed that whenever someone uses a CaS character, they get replaced with a default dude in his underwear, called "Creation 1".

To thus date all CaS have been replaced with this except mine. I don't have any DLC. Do you know what the problem is?

I recently began doing Xbox Live multiplayer and noticed that whenever someone uses a CaS character, they get replaced with a default dude in his underwear, called "Creation 1".

To thus date all CaS have been replaced with this except mine. I don't have any DLC. Do you know what the problem is?
Hello! The only answer I could think of is that you yourself dont have any of the dlc compatibility packs so you can not see others customs with armor. Sorry if that is not it :(

And from now on if you have any questions like this they belong in the tech and support forum so I am going to move this there now :)

As DarkRhythm said, make sure you download all Cepheus Store compatibility packs (they are free, and will allow you to see any paid DLC parts your opponents use). The fact that you say all CaS you see have this problem however makes me doubt that really is the problem.
What you also should do is check which profiles are logged in to your console. If you have any profiles without Xbox Live (local profiles) or guest profiles, make sure they are not logged in when you play, otherwise I think they will cause this problem.

Thanks guys.

One more question--I skipped downloading that compatability pack when it came out. How can I install it now?

Thanks guys.

One more question--I skipped downloading that compatability pack when it came out. How can I install it now?
Go into create a character, Start making one. At the bottom it will say Cepheus store when you are in the character editing menu(Where you choose weapon style and equipment).

Uhh, we have an issue.

I've installed the packs, and it still wouldn't show up, I installed them again, still didn't show up. What the hell is going on?

Did you make sure only your Xbox Live profile you are playing SC with is logged in to the Xbox? No other guest profiles or similar? In that case, there is something in your profile causing it to not show CaS. I seem to remember someone saying voicechat settings could matter, maybe try muting/unmuting voice in headset or speakers in the Xbox settings?
Btw, when you have the problem of not seeing other peoples CaS, can you then see their playing cards, or are they just gray? Can you write in the text chat in player rooms?

Back