CaS Challenge P3: Fairies!

Tried fixing/decluttering my Soul Edge:
Edge_Fairy_Fix1.png

Edge_Fairy_Fix2.png

I don't really like the positioning of that spiky ornament though, and that's what I would have taken out. You should definitely keep the Roman helmet ornaments on the waist. However, now most of the details seem to be concentrated at either the top or the bottom, leaving the torso comparatively threadbare. Perhaps you can use that extra accessory slot freed from the hip accessory to improvise some cool chest ornamentation.

OK, haven’t yet updated my own thread yet, but here’s my entry. I have to laugh seeing that others have already used the butterfly antennae as hair, I thought I was being so clever. -__-

Thumb SCV ETL 2.jpg

Èrui El Éras

Brief Bio: Exiled forest faerie prince, proud and martial.

SCV Erui El Eras 5.jpg
SCV Erui El Eras 3.jpg

@Matty: I like the soft, natural color palette. The armor, hair, and flower make a thorny look reminiscent of roses. Very nicely done.

@Gabby: Beautiful job. I'm surprised no one else bothered to comment. The subtle patterns on the skin and the ornamentation impart an ethereal, fairy-like quality to EEE. Would feel right at home in WoW.

I actually responded to a request you made in my thread and the end result was essentially a fairy. Probably not the same quality as what others have posted here, but I'll share a screenshot on this thread anyway as she seems to belong here :)

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

Fabulous! I love the pastel hues and subtle patterns. Your creation exudes femininity (god, that's a tough one to type) and purity. Literary analysis on your thread.

Back