CaS Challenges

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
[Notice]Some are aged, but Pocky Yoshi is shining his light down on them as threads worth looking at. Even if some of them has nothing going on, why not check it out? Some of them may inspire you.[/Notice]

Challenges
Most Esteemed One-Shot Contest Thread by Le_Bello
CaS Mirror Match by Ramus
CaS Challenge: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse by rdmunhoz
Recreation challenge by bushindu
Iron CAS challenge by Pocky Yoshi
I have little challenge for anyone interested. by Zergoreth
CaS Challenge P3: Fairies! by brucege
"Toki" CAS Challenge by LordDraco3
A Challenge for the CaS Community by brucege
CaS Challenge P2: Steampunk! by brucege
CAS Challenge, BROQUEST by NeclordX
Challenge- Seven Deadly Sins by chobek
Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest! by Le_Bello
Distant Worlds: an SCV Regular Cast Alternates Contest by ThePascuzzi
Ink's Fabulous Riddle (CaS Contest With a Twist)! by Idoll
The Cas Colors Contest by Noregrets
Challenge: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water by chobek
Challenge: Make a toy with CaS by Norik
CaS Challenge: Hilde's new army by DarkSoul
SCV Challenge: Regulair Dragons Unite by DarkSoul
Animal Kingdom - Time to use parts you never use ! by VILARCANE
Challenge... Lost Culture by chobek
Contest Challenge: Pokemon Gijinkas by KokoYoshi
Contest Challenge:Yugioh XYZ Cas extravaganza by Justin CIampa
Sonic Calibur? by Donutman
Soul Calibur and the Olympians by Geminarus13
Holiday CaS by Bushindu

Many thanks to those who contributed. I won't say your names, but I'm happy to see CAS forums growing thanks to your efforts.

Anyways, should anyone have something they want add, I'd suggest you share it here, PMs, or whatever suits your fancy. Happy findings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, there's a thread translating all the Chinese characters? Awesome, now I don't have to think, "I hope this means something relevant" every time I use one.

Thanks Pocky-Yoshi! Nice to have a link to all the different guides and challenges on this part of the forums.

I vote for sticky!:)

Whump bump, since peeps need to see this. Also, let me know if you have a CAS challenge you want me to add here.

Is there a way to have this thread hold a perminant position.... almost like a sidebar, or maybe add it to the "help" tab (at least the tutorials). That's the tab I first consulted to acertain the "spoiler" method. I didn't find it there so I had to post a thread to ask a outdated question.... making me look like a dumbass

Sticky. Sticky so hard it reverberates through the entire universe. Excellent thread Pocky! My only regret is that I didn't know of it's existence sooner, so that I might thank you earlier!

It's necessary for such a useful thread (^_^)... (I can't spell)

Yep, as Pocky stated, you were correct. Though a general rule of thumb for this word is to remember: "One coffee, two sugars."

Back