Casual Forum general discussion

CassandraX Edge Master...worse pairing since....
Gfs_89774_2_9.jpg

ah man. The adrenaline of making a new rival on SC then those matches where they are super close. Happened to me today when I got beat while using Zwei. They started talking shit so I pull out the Cervantes. Thats what makes this game fun. One match like that is worth 300 boring old fights.

I'm not restricting anyone to post exclusively in here, or not make any new threads whatsoever. I just requested that they consider posting in here rather than make a new thread.

Let me begin the discussion with an example of a topic that would be better discussed in here rather than get a dedicated thread:

Who's hotter?

Pyrrha or Omega Pyrrha?
Sophitia, Setsuka or Ivy?
Xianghua or Leixia?
Natsu or Taki?
Hilde or Seung Mina?
Talim or Amy?
Tira or Viola?

If this discussion is allowed in this thread, then my discussion should be allowed in this thread as well.

Let me say again for those who has not read this message from my thread yesterday:

While PS made a right decision to work on the gameplay first and then on the online mode, they have made a wrong decision in working on the story mode instead of the arcade intros and endings for each character knowing that they were given a small time to finish their SCV product. And what do we have in this final product? An incomplete rushed story mode that is missing few characters from SCV roster.

Now, do you guys think that PS made a right decision in choosing a story mode with missing characters over arcade intros and endings?

If this discussion is allowed in this thread, then my discussion should be allowed in this thread as well.

Let me say again for those who has not read this message from my thread yesterday:

While PS made a right decision to work on the gameplay first and then on the online mode, they have made a wrong decision in working on the story mode instead of the arcade intros and endings for each character knowing that they were given a small time to finish their SCV product. And what do we have in this final product? An incomplete rushed story mode that is missing few characters from SCV roster.

Now, do you guys think that PS made a right decision in choosing a story mode with missing characters over arcade intros and endings?

Ummm TBH I don't know..... but.... I think its too late to even argue or discuss it since theres going to be a SC6 on the PS4 at some point Army Of Darkness according to Harada. I miss the individual endings but I quite like the story mode - teen angst and all that jazz. But bare in mind- Project Soul didn't have time to complete everything due to that Tsunami.....

Ummm TBH I don't know..... but.... I think its too late to even argue or discuss it since theres going to be a SC6 on the PS4 at some point Army Of Darkness according to Harada. I miss the individual endings but I quite like the story mode - teen angst and all that jazz. But bare in mind- Project Soul didn't have time to complete everything due to that Tsunami.....
Namco-Bandai could have delay the deadline until everything goes back to normal. Leaving the deadline as it was during the Tsunami incident had only rushed the developers which is not a good thing.

I know that Namco is working on Army of Darkness, but where did you learn that SC6 is going to be on PS4?

Back