[Central Florida] Orlando threat, where my peeps be?

Haha, well, not many people post in the FL thread anyways. Usually the same 6-7 people. :(

Hey Bojack it's me Ed. Let me know when you want to get some matches in so I can go to my friend's place and use their 360. :P

I just stumbled upon this thread. What's up, Gavin! What's with you and making screen names based off of food?

what's up brother.. i dunno.. i just didn't want a name with a color, number, animal or verb like "destroyer".. "death" or "legend"... and enkindu has already been taken:P you get my drift...(formerly killer tofu) :P

just an observation... now im sure thousands of people in florida purchased scv, then im sure hundreds play it online... but its unfortunate how less than a handful play it competivitly...it's a real shame:(

Hey Will, it's Alex way back from UCF. Finally posting in here after Ed told me to a while back. I live right next door, so I can play on his PSN/he can play on my Live account for some character variety.

Well on that note, feel free to add me PSN MegaBunny, I live in Lake Mary so maybe one of these days i'll attend a meetup/tourney.

Back