Cervantes Glitches, Bugs etc

Not a glitch. Was intended to be that way. If your opponent know it is coming though, he can duck it. But they rarely do.

Oh my bad, it may not be a glitch but at least new members have a visual of what they were talking about at the top of the first page (:

The Cervy Slide in a match I'm playing would be so disconcerting I wouldn't be able to concentrate for the rest of the match. The WTF is strong in this one.

Long time since we posted another glitch but here we go. When you do 8A+B>iGDR>8B+K, the 8b+k sets the opponent on fire, but doesnt damage them.

Another annoying glitch. 4aB sometimes whiff outright against a small char that twitch ducks. In 3B>8B+K>CE, the CE sometimes whiffs when done immediately against big characters or in a wall combo.

Heres another interesting glitch I found. Do Patroklos 236 A ((that spinning thing) and mash AA but NOT B. As soon as patroklos goes in the air side step (2!) (if Cervy is on the 1st player screen) and use 8 B+K right after he jumps in the air. Instead of Patroklos doing neutral A A the gun will make him to go on fire and cause a small window of stun (looks like a parry). You get a free aB after that :)!

Heres another interesting glitch I found. Do Patroklos 236 A ((that spinning thing) and mash AA but NOT B. As soon as patroklos goes in the air side step (2!) (if Cervy is on the 1st player screen) and use 8 B+K right after he jumps in the air. Instead of Patroklos doing neutral A A the gun will make him to go on fire and cause a small window of stun (looks like a parry). You get a free aB after that :)!

Well, that is pretty odd.

Back