Check out my creations on youtube, i also take requests!

I see you can work wonders without DLC. Great Yeul, especially. Good SpecEq usage as well. Unfortunately, surfing youtube requires a tremendous amount of effort. I highly recommend using the PS3 screen capture function and posting your images directly in your posts. Feel free to ask me, your local moderator, any questions. Best wishes.

Edit: oh, and I request Beatrice from Umineko. Thanks!

Last edited:
I see you can work wonders without DLC. Great Yeul, especially. Good SpecEq usage as well. Unfortunately, surfing youtube requires a tremendous amount of effort. I highly recommend using the PS3 screen capture function and posting your images directly in your posts. Feel free to ask me, your local moderator, any questions. Best wishes.

Edit: oh, and I request Beatrice from Umineko. Thanks!

hi thank you for your advice and encouragement. Will take a look at your request and see what can be done. please don't expect too much haha

thanks again

all done will post a tutorial on it later today thanks again and enjoy!

Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni_Majo_to_Suiri_no_Rondo_Beatrice_2.png 20150318_140502.jpg

Tutorial is up and ready! further requests is more than welcome

Last edited:
That's actually very nice! Good job with the jacket/vest/tie combo. One suggestion, you might be able to use a crescent moon SpecEq or something similar for that little wisp of hair around her ear.

Unfortunately, it seems you didn't read that bit I wrote about PS3 screen capture that most of us here use. While in CaS mode, hit the PS button, scroll left on the XMB to photos, and select capture for high res-images of your work.

Also, have you ever considered making original works? You can start with whatever kind of costumes you tend to favor like goth-loli, steampunk, cyberpunk, arctic, jungle, water, etc.

Very interesting customs, but I have no Idea who most of those characters are. I guess it's because I'm not watching that much anime right now. I'd follow Brucege's advice, the editor really lends itself for wonderful stuff. keep up the good work and I'd really like to see what original chars can you make

Very interesting customs, but I have no Idea who most of those characters are. I guess it's because I'm not watching that much anime right now. I'd follow Brucege's advice, the editor really lends itself for wonderful stuff. keep up the good work and I'd really like to see what original chars can you make

to be honest i don't know this character myself i just made it on request so your not alone! overall thank you for your compliment and don't hesitate to forward a request! happy to do so!

That's actually very nice! Good job with the jacket/vest/tie combo. One suggestion, you might be able to use a crescent moon SpecEq or something similar for that little wisp of hair around her ear.

Unfortunately, it seems you didn't read that bit I wrote about PS3 screen capture that most of us here use. While in CaS mode, hit the PS button, scroll left on the XMB to photos, and select capture for high res-images of your work.

Also, have you ever considered making original works? You can start with whatever kind of costumes you tend to favor like goth-loli, steampunk, cyberpunk, arctic, jungle, water, etc.

sorry bad habit! phone is my best friend when it comes to video making so i guess i took photo's on the go. shall explore the possibilities!

i also did original pieces myself, it's a bit blurry since it's a older clip/video will post them when i work out the wonders of screenshots

having trouble to log in via PS, this account is link with my google account but doesn't seem to kick in the browser

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I can't wait for the HD pics. And have you ever considered buying DLC? Alotta the small stuff like gloves and shoes are really handy. Big pieces can look unique too if done right.

Nice! I can't wait for the HD pics. And have you ever considered buying DLC? Alotta the small stuff like gloves and shoes are really handy. Big pieces can look unique too if done right.

had a thought about it long time ago but in the end i decide to stick with NO DLC policy. 1 of the reasons is for anyone to able make their request of their choice without forcefully download DLC's. This could also work for players with DLC's can take it further from what i have provided them.

also challenging myself is fun and i can learn new techniques and skills =D on my journey

Back