Classic Games Comeback Wishlist

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love Squenix to make TRUE Final Fantasies again, because after X they are all shit. IX and X are my favourite games and stories ever, and I'd love to see them return to that type of a game. Sadly, that's almost impossible nowadays. At least they're doing remasters of the proper FFs.

A proper Final Fantasy game. Everything after X sucked major ass, compared to X and older. XII and XIII : Lightning Returns are not bad games, but they still suck compared to the old ones. XV will be ass, as I see it, and it's quite sure that the series will never be as epic as it used to be.

Anything made by nu Team Ninja that isn't Dead or Alive turns to shit. So I'd rather they not make another Ninja Gaiden and focus solely on DOA.

You know what I want to see return for real? Tony Hawk, a good game to save us from the abomination that was Pro Skater 5. Now that Activision lost the license, I hope someone else picks it up and puts some heart and soul into it to make a good game like Tony Hawk once was. If that's not possible, bring back Skate. I need a good skating game, I'll take anything.

I need a good skating game, I'll take anything.
Well, I've got something for you then. I never played any Tony Hawk game, since I'm not into skateboarding or sports in general, but I found a really cool game for iOS called TrueSkate. It's a joy to play on the iPad once you learn it, and my friends enjoy it on the iPhone too.

Back