Closed Door Namco-Bandai Press Event

• Admin
As most of you probably know by now, there was a press event held by Namco-Bandai today in San Fransisco. During the event, I got to spend some time chatting with FilthieRich, Hisaharu Tago and Michinori Ozawa!

Details of the event will be released throughout the week, so be sure to follow the official Soulcalibur Facebook page, @filthierich, and of course, @Daishi_CALIBUR.

We will keep you updated with the pertinent information as it becomes available.

IMG_0243.JPG

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Nice, hopefully the rumours are true about Ezio although I don't know how someone could be so evil as to make a fake picture.

looks is real is that nightmare next to TIRA!!!!!!!!!! there was an closed event yesterday so its pretty much the source of the photo :p

I honestly want to see who's gonna go around being unbearable claiming "I told you so-and-so would be in/out of the game"

Jaxel is arab?......LOL
I anxiously await a confirmation on these supposed guest characters from Namco themselves. Until then, I dont buy those leaked pics!

HRD

Nice, hopefully the rumours are true about Ezio although I don't know how someone could be so evil as to make a fake picture.

well it happened with "bloody roar 5" there were rummers it was being made and it was just a fake picture

Live streams

3 Viewers
DummyMan__
DummyMan__
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Walk Through Pt.3
3 Viewers
evolutiion_lee
evolutiion_lee
Trying to administer these hands tonight. Heavy hitters club. Road to 50 Subs. Let's get it.
1 Viewers
ninjaofanime
ninjaofanime
Shotome runs the gauntlet
1 Viewers
Pukhlly
Pukhlly
Es dar o recibir Pijazos 🥵

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member