Confirmed moves based on player testing and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just my observations from the stream from NorCal tonight.
  • Suicide! Definitely did running suicide, and I think standing suicide also (66(A+K) and 2A+K in SCIV notation).
  • FC 1K: JF series? I know I saw the spin, but if I recall correctly I also saw the white flash at least once? Not entirely sure.
  • DGF A - he did this several times for sure. It’s in. EDIT: oh, I see this was already confirmed.
  • 11A - didn’t see anyone mention this in previous posts, but he did it in the stream, FWIW. EDIT: Oh, dang, looks like Signia already got this one too (new input is 22A).

Yoshi still have TK move.. 4A+K .
Yes! Nobody ever sees the Lightning Uppercut coming with 3 seconds left in the match. Leads to some hilarious comebacks.
OK, just my observations from the stream from NorCal tonight.
  • Suicide! Definitely did running suicide, and I think standing suicide also (66(A+K) and 2A+K in SCIV notation)
  • Glad to see the Hara-Kiri is back. You'd think we'd be on Yoshimitsu the 48,956th by now instead of Yoshimitsu the Second because of it.

The question is, does the suicide still hit simultaneously, or does it hit first? I'm guessing the former as opposed to the latter, since that's the way it's been. Drops the moves priority down quite a bit, imo.

The question is, does the suicide still hit simultaneously, or does it hit first? I'm guessing the former as opposed to the latter, since that's the way it's been. Drops the moves priority down quite a bit, imo.

I hope so lol, this move would be retarded bann worthy broken if it hits first. GI into Suicid=Win? In any moment of the game where opponent has less than 50% or howmany DMG it does, even if you are close to death?

Hajime, im dissapointed :)

Yeah, running suicide that hits first with the same frames, speed, etc. would be way overpowered. Simultaneously makes the most sense since you can use it to force a draw when you’re at 2-1 rounds and win the overall match.

236B Unblockable
4A+B BBBB
Maybe some more, but I don’t have time to check right now
Good opening shot of his 2p, then he spends the rest of the fight doing... nothing. X-|

236B Unblockable
4A+B BBBB
Maybe some more, but I don’t have time to check right now
Good opening shot of his 2p, then he spends the rest of the fight doing... nothing. X-|
@ 0:46 in the second vid, looks like a ground bounce on CH.

This post may be updated. So here goes.

2nd vid. 1st vid was just Yoshi grabbing a lot.
@1:11. 22B(SCIV Yoshi's 66B) combos with 6K.

Edit: On second thought, that's just.....it. Chances are the 6K can be air controlled if you were launched by 22B, but I hoping it's a combo.

@1:11. 22B(SCIV Yoshi's 66B) combos with 6K.
...Chances are the 6K can be air controlled if you were launched by 22B, but I hoping it's a combo.
Some tiny additional comments on the first vid...
bG still backsteps slightly.
Yoshi’s CE line is “brace thyself; peace be with you!” To which I automatically said “and also with you.” XD

Yeah, running suicide that hits first with the same frames, speed, etc. would be way overpowered. Simultaneously makes the most sense since you can use it to force a draw when you’re at 2-1 rounds and win the overall match.

The reason I bring this up is that it used to hit first in SC2. Doesn't hurt to ask. =)

In the second video, (Xiba VS Yoshi):
From what I see at around 0:45, it seems that Yoshi has his SC3 3B+K (I think that was the notation).

EDIT: The video was posted, woops.

I have to know if B+K, K, A+B "glitch" is still in.

But I really doubt anyone is going to try that during an exhibition. :\

Hmmm I'm gonna have to side with Red on this one. It wasn't right when I barely have any health, and this happens. Sure it's funny and all, but not always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back