Contest Challenge: Pokemon Gijinkas

So I made a custom Natsu dressed as this guy today :D

greninja_by_xous54-d6p0l47.png

@orangeislands31. Actually gonna try out Greninja along with stuff like Samurott, Omastar, and Milotic. Water oriental stuff FTW.

@brucege. Looking exactly like the pokemon is tough(course anyone can prove me wrong), but then I thought the essence is more important.

The neck scarf thing can look like a tongue if you put the snowflake pattern on it :D It's simple but it looks legit.
In general, it feels like a fairly easy design. I'm familiar with how ninjas can look yet it will be tedious task to make it stand out. Impressing the crowd takes a lot out of ya.

Anyways, I'm somewhat energized to follow up on Gyarados(redoing this pokemon), Vaporeon(redoing this pokemon), Omastar, Samurott, Greninja, and Milotic.

Espurr makes me think Viola in a very feminine outfit....

In general, it feels like a fairly easy design. I'm familiar with how ninjas can look yet it will be tedious task to make it stand out. Impressing the crowd takes a lot out of ya.

Anyways, I'm somewhat energized to follow up on Gyarados(redoing this pokemon), Vaporeon(redoing this pokemon), Omastar, Samurott, Greninja, and Milotic.

Espurr makes me think Viola in a very feminine outfit....
What's with you and water pokemon?

What's with you and water pokemon?
There's many things I adore about the type. You got Vaporeon who is cute yet majestic, Gyarados who is truly badass, Milotic being the epitome of grace, and perhaps other water types I can adore.

Water imho is grace that perseveres through worthy adversaries. Water can fall on the Ground or Rock making them Waterfalls. It can resist Fire and Ice, because it adapts through hot and cold. However, it is used to help the Grass grow and can't resist it at all. Nor can it enjoy being shocked. Ironically, the types that it's strong or weak against could help Water come out on top.

Putting things aside, I just happen to enjoy it. Thanks to Vaporeon and Gyarados mainly. Vaporeon with her cute bulky self Scalding opponents while stalling to wall them to kingdom come. Gyarados to plow through everything like a torrent.

However, I've recently shown interest in Fairy and Grass types when it isn't about Water. Thanks to Leafeon, Lilligant, Shiftry, Florges, Sylveon, Mawile(the mega one), and others.

@orangeislands31. Actually gonna try out Greninja along with stuff like Samurott, Omastar, and Milotic. Water oriental stuff FTW.

@brucege. Looking exactly like the pokemon is tough(course anyone can prove me wrong), but then I thought the essence is more important.
Actually I was saying that I couldn't see the image files, but yes, essence is indeed important. I'm just eager to see orangeislands31's work. Straight attachment (not image site) works well for me.

Actually I was saying that I couldn't see the image files, but yes, essence is indeed important. I'm just eager to see orangeislands31's work. Straight attachment (not image site) works well for me.
I agree. It's a shame I can't see Froslass, Dragonair, and Latias anymore.

Hey guys, so here it is Haunter, Mightyena and Roserade.
Hope you all like it.

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 341
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 310
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    302.9 KB · Views: 362
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png