Custom Pyrrha Thread

I love the concept behind this, she looks awesome! :D
Thanks. I'm glad you like.

Here's one I that should've uploaded, first, since I'm little more proud of this design.
Ra2sZ.jpg
- The color scheme matches Pyrrha's 1P: white, gold, light blue, and light brown. It is not a 1:1 match of the original's color scheme, but it comes close.
- Pyrrha's 1P skirt and aketon are simulated here by the sleeveless kimono and tiger lily pauldrons.
- Her leather torso armor and the leg parts of her boots are simulated here by the archery chestplate and tiger lily stockings, both colored brown.
- The waist tie and scarf are reminiscent of the ribbon that holds Pyrrha's leather chest armor together.
- The shield is colored black, which is different from her 1P shield, but the color and design of the shield here are meant to reflect the black lacquered armor used by samurai in medieval Japan.
Edit: I have no idea what's going on with this split spoiler business. I swear I only posted one pair of spoiler tags.

I arrive with more Pyrrha alternates. :)
Cowgirl Pyrrha.
2hmjwix.jpg

The Masked Alexandra!
why2c0.jpg

Fashion Pyrrha? (This is the result of letting my girlfriend* design a costume for Pyrrha.)
vrvu61.jpg

She also gave her a belly ring. :p
2w2hqv7.jpg

And yet it doesn't stop there. Here is another shot of her showcasing her nose stud piercing. (EDIT: I'm not sure you can see it, but it's that dot thing on the left side of Pyrrha's nose.)

2hrcv9y.jpg

And that's about it for now. With new DLC incoming on the 17th, I'm looking forward to making more costumes. I personally believe it will probably feature the denim jean outfits, since it's been less then two weeks for a DLC release. I pray for another character pack. I want Pyrrha's 2P dress so bad, along with her hair for that outfit. :sc5pyr1:

Hello yet again!
I'm not satisfied with the end of our beloved DLC, especially since I didn't get Elysium's 2P outfit or Pyrrha's 2p outfit which I was seriously hoping for. I wanted her dress and hair so badly. =/
Nevertheless, I bring you Schoolgirl Pyrrha.
wlet69.jpg

I really do quite like those loafers. That blazer is very useful for me, actually.
11scu9k.jpg

Notes:
. I quite like the socks too. I remembered what high school was like for me, with the color coordinated uniforms and uncanny matching socks.
. I also liked plaid for the skirt, rather then a plain color. I wanted it to be more imaginative.
. The nerdy glasses were thrown in during the end. I wanted her to be adorably quirky and extremely nerdy.

This is freshly finished today and never posted anywhere before.

Chinese Pyrrha

qiZvu.png

A remake of her 2p with a Chinese flavor, similar to my Japanese Sieg but I don't think it's as good (yet). The subtle rose sticker on the black on her torso fits perfectly with the subtle patterns on the sleeves, unfortunately they are hardly noticeable in the pics.
At first I gave her a snake head wrap instead of her spikes, but I discarded it in favor of an obviously Chinese look.

Twcss.png

Her shoulder pad is a snake clenching a bomb. You thought I'll keep something like that for a competition CAS only? No way :> Also you can see her hair bun.

j5X9D.png

I finally managed to get a new phone and a USB adaptor! It's certainly not the best quality and I hope you'd forgive me for that, but it's better than nothing, right? :)

So, without further hesitance, I shall attempt to upload some of the photos I had taken!

Roman Pyrrha!

RomanPyrrha.jpg

RomanPyrrha2.jpg

RomanPyrrha3.jpg

It's quite a simple design, but I thought it worked quite nicely when I thought of historical influences. I feel that the subtleness of the chiton works quite well when placed together with the gladiator boots, giving her a more... realistic and battle-orientated approach!

Oh shit. I forgot to upload the Pyrrha pics. Too bad I only have 1 new one. Running out of CaS slots and too lazy to do the multiple save thing.
100_1725.jpg

Pyrrha swimsuit drop-off......

IMG_2138.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2127.JPG
    IMG_2127.JPG
    605.3 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_2128.JPG
    IMG_2128.JPG
    685.6 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2129.JPG
    IMG_2129.JPG
    723.7 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_2130.JPG
    IMG_2130.JPG
    715.6 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_2131.JPG
    IMG_2131.JPG
    676.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_2132.JPG
    IMG_2132.JPG
    657.2 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_2133.JPG
    IMG_2133.JPG
    728.1 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_2134.JPG
    IMG_2134.JPG
    763.9 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_2135.JPG
    IMG_2135.JPG
    766.6 KB · Views: 295
Of all the cast, Pyrrha irks me the most by far. So I decided to shave her bald, bind her in chains, and take scandalous photos of her, all in CaS of course. I present to you Voldyrrha/Pyrrdho (any better ideas??!!).
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

It's official. It's actually possible to make Pyrrha ugly.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Any fanboy who wants to free Pyrrha's gonna have to literally beat the chains off her...and wait for her hair to grow back.
This was actually my very first time doing a character edit, so I was really surprised by all the limitations compared to customs. While I usually max out on stickers, I somehow got away with only 4 this time. I'm definitely not gonna make a habit of these edits. It's also my third or so time venturing into the realm of the grotesque. I even feel bad for the poor girl. Oh well, she had it coming.

@Whatevazzz: That is one splendid queen Pyrrha (Queerrha?) I'd love to see more of your work. Do you have a gallery?
@PockyYoshi: Oh wow, I love both swimsuit Pyrrha and pine cone Pyrrha! Both attractive and amusing (setting aside her god-awful personality). Bravo.

Back