Custom Pyrrha Thread

I think you made her a perfect female Voldo. Which makes me love her even more! Not ugly in the least. =P

At some point I'll put up my Pyrrha stuff. It's only really color edits and junk but I think you'd all like to 'em anyway. I mean, it's more Pyrrha pictures. =)

I think you made her a perfect female Voldo. Which makes me love her even more! Not ugly in the least. =P

At some point I'll put up my Pyrrha stuff. It's only really color edits and junk but I think you'd all like to 'em anyway. I mean, it's more Pyrrha pictures. =)
Thanks, CalibursEdge! If you're interested, you can see the updated version in my gallery below. I look forward to your edits!

@CalibursEdge: You must have a PS3, and you must be in creation mode. To take photos, press the PS button, scroll to the "photo" category, and select "screen capture." You may take screen captures at any time in creation mode except during "test battle."

*REALLY HUGE POST ALERT*
Sorry for the tons of shitty pictures. Just wanted to follow up and post them on here. It was a bitch just to get them T_T so I'm definitely going to put 'em up! Here they are.

Green Pyrrha Color Edit - First one I did for her. The colors in all the pics are the littlest bit darker than they really look. But just a little! I made this one cause I liked the Glaiatrix colors and wanted her to "copy" them in a sense. You'll see with later pics that I do that a lot.
Pyrrha Green Color Edit 1.png

"Soul Edge" Colored Pyrrha - Same situation as the first. I like putting color on her. =P
Pyrrha Red Color Edit 1.png

"Omega Pyrrha" - =3 I wanted an excuse to try light blue on her. This was it.
Pyrrha Light Blue Color Edit 1.png

Dark Blue - .....I like blue. Plus with black hair she's hawt.
Pyrrha Dark Blue Color Edit 1.png

Pyrrha as Lili from Tekken - I love Lili. And I saw this costume on a CaS on dA. I just replicated it for her.
Pyrrha Lili Edit 1.png
Pyrrha Lili Edit 2.png

Purple Pyrrha - I..... don't know why I did this one really. I originally did it to match the "Masked Alexandra" title I had. This happened.
Purple Pyrrha Edit 1.png
Purple Pyrrha Edit 2.png

Golden Knight - This one's inspired by Cassandra if you can tell. She also looks badass in gold. ;D This one's one of my favorites because I actually used patterns for her. And I covered up her regular hairpin thing with a rose. =D
Pyrrha Golden Knight Edit 1.png
Pyrrha Golden Knight Edit 2.png
Pyrrha Golden Knight Edit 3.png
Pyrrha Golden Knight Edit 4.png
Pyrrha Golden Knight Edit 5.png

Nightmare Pyrrha - Idk. I wanted to use black and white on her. And the helm let it look like she has really long hair! If colored to hers anyway.
Pyrrha Nightmare Edit 1.png
Pyrrha Nightmare Edit 2.png

Pyrrha as Sophitia (SC2) - You guys already know that this is Sophitia's alternate costume in SC2. What else... I tried to replicate her "Memento" weapon with the purple shield.
Pyrrha Sophitia Edit 1.png
Pyrrha Sophitia Edit 2.png

Pyrrha "Warrior" Outfit - Can't remember why I did this one either. But it's a Pyrrha costume so into the post it goes!
Pyrrha Warrior Edit 1.png
Pyrrha Warrior Edit 2.png
Pyrrha Warrior Edit 3.png

"Moon Warrior"? Idk I tried to make a costume that'll remind you of Sophitia.
Pyrrha Moon Defender Edit 1.png

Long straight hair
Pyrrha Moon Defender Edit 2.png

Built in state-of-the-art side boob action
Pyrrha Moon Defender Edit 3.png

And last but not least, Fearless Eyes.
Pyrrha Moon Defender Edit 4.png

While this last one isn't a Pyrrha costume, I was thinking about putting it on her. What do you think? Y'all know what costume it is. My version of it.
Elysium Sophitia SC2 Costume 1.png
Elysium Sophitia SC2 Costume 2.png

So, those are my Pyrrha costumes. If anyone wants to have em I can send you the formula.
Again, sorry for the long post.

Pardon the necro but Elf Pyrrha finalized. Oldie that I won't touch anymore. Will contribute in a few other threads....

Attachments

• finalized elf pyrrha (1).jpg
    finalized elf pyrrha (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 349
  • finalized elf pyrrha (2).jpg
    finalized elf pyrrha (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 353
  • finalized elf pyrrha (3).jpg
    finalized elf pyrrha (3).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 407
  • finalized elf pyrrha (4).jpg
    finalized elf pyrrha (4).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 353
  • finalized elf pyrrha (5).jpg
    finalized elf pyrrha (5).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 308
  • finalized elf pyrrha (6).jpg
    finalized elf pyrrha (6).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 371
Hey Pocky, your creations look great as usual, but the pictures are HUGE. Would you mind resizing them next time?

A quickie Pyrrha drop-off...

Messed with Elysium gear a little on some CAS and thought Elysium.....but then I realized Pyrrha makes. things. look. better.

Attachments

• Ely Pyrrha (1).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 344
  • Ely Pyrrha (2).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (2).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 310
  • Ely Pyrrha (3).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (3).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 293
  • Ely Pyrrha (4).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (4).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 356
  • Ely Pyrrha (5).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (5).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 374
  • Ely Pyrrha (6).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (6).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 270
  • Ely Pyrrha (7).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (7).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 355
  • Ely Pyrrha (8).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (8).jpg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 351
  • Ely Pyrrha (9).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (9).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 274
  • Ely Pyrrha (10).jpg
    Ely Pyrrha (10).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 338
I love how you've managed to make her look badass and mature, yet still retained some semblance of fragile femininity. AND IT'S PRETTY TO BOOT, GOSH-DANG.

Back