Daveybird's CaS Thread

Daveybird

[08] Mercenary
Okay, so I decided to post h4ck free versions of my CaS's here. A lot of them are anthropomorphic, and I know I'm not as good as some of you guys, but I enjoy doing this, and I aim to get better eventually.

Right now, I'm making a CaS set called "Five-World Tournament," which is centered around a swordfighting tournament where four entrants from five different regions, each with different traits will compete. This story takes place in modern times, but in a different universe, with a mix up of modern and Renaissance culture.

Entrants from the FoxHead Kingdom (European/American style. Wear Fox Masks, which is pretty much their only Japanese trait and I did it because it's cool):

Lady Marlene Foxen, the Queen of the FoxHead Kingdom
DSCN2036.JPG

Benny "Crazy" Foxen, Lady Marlene's son and science/mechanics enthusiast, who's also hyperactive (loosely based on Iggy Koopa):
DSCN2037.JPG

Matt "Jock Fox" Foxworthy, a senior at FoxTrot University, he is a College Football (American-style) quarterback, and is best friends with Benny, despite the Geek/Jock relationship:
DSCN2035.JPG

Vixy, a mysterious ninja FoxHead, who is also a FoxTrot University student, studying biology and psychology, and is Benny's girlfriend:
DSCN2039.JPG

Entrants from WolfyLand (A magical, medieval area full of wolf people):

BigWolf, a young, cute, oversized, bumbling knight adventurer:
DSCN2038.JPG

DimpWolf, a barbarian wolfperson:
DSCN2041.JPG

BudWolf, a wealthy, Motorized Chariot dealer Wolfperson:
PHOTO COMING SOON!

Wolvetta, BigWolf's fortune-telling girlfriend:
PHOTO COMING SOON!

Entrants from Avienta (A Chinese-like region which has a lot of people with bird heads and orange skin):

Shen Ling, the kind, but stern ruler of Avienta. He started out as my attempt at putting Kung Fu Panda's Lord Shen into the game, but branched out into his own character:
DSCN2042.JPG

Xiang Lee, Shen's daughter, who he trained to fight the Chinese sword with, and also enjoys caligraphy:
DSCN2050.JPG

Fai Shun, a samurai sword-wielding bird warrior:
DSCN2043.JPG

Tao Long, Avienta's biggest Martial Arts Movie Star:
PHOTO COMING SOON

Entrants from Scalia (an area full of Lizardmen)

Rion, the event organizer Lizardman. Kinda made him tribal like the Warhammer Lizardmen:
DSCN2045.JPG

Targis-Tar, the blacksmith, craftsman, weapon-builder Lizardman:
DSCN2044.JPG

Kaglarr, the big, armor-modeling Lizardman:
PHOTO COMING SOON

Lizardix, the ruler of Scalia:
PHOTO COMING SOON

Independents (random characters who don't fit in the other categories):

Blackbird, a big Black man who wears a bird head and a combination of European knight and Tribal wear:
DSCN2047.JPG

Alfred, your generic pirate, named after the Weapon Master guy from SoulCalibur II who played as Cervantes:
DSCN2046.JPG

Taurine, a guy who drank too many energy drinks and became a Minotaur:
DSCN2049.JPG

Reginald, your generic knight:
DSCN2048.JPG

Anyone like these? I know, I have a long way to go, but thanks to some of your tips, I'll be able to create even more unique CaS's in no time!

Attachments

• DSCN2040.JPG
    DSCN2040.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Back